Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Say something about the signature of the person above you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't get it. Nice FC going on though.
(06-25-2013, 01:17 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get it. Nice FC going on though.

Why not later?
(06-25-2013, 01:20 AM)WIWWM Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2013, 01:17 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get it. Nice FC going on though.

Why not later?

?
YOUR SIG SAYS YOU ARE GOING TO RAPE SOME KIDS RIGHT FUCKING NOW! AND NINTENDO WII ASKED "WHY NOW AND AND NOT LATER?"! IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND? ALSO YEAH I'M CAPS LOCKING THIS BITCH? WHY? BECAUSE FUCK YOU IF YOU THINK I'M SCREAMING JUST BECAUSE THIS TEXT IS WRITTEN IN CAPITAL LETTERS!

ALSO IF YOU ARE TO COMMENT ABOUT MY NON EXISTING SIGNATURE... TRY TO PICTURE A CHIHUAHUA (WHATEVER BEECAYK) HUMPING ON A PLUSHY ON ITS PLACE...
(06-25-2013, 02:00 AM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]YOUR SIG SAYS YOU ARE GOING TO RAPE SOME KIDS RIGHT FUCKING NOW! AND NINTENDO WII ASKED "WHY NOW AND AND NOT LATER?"! IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND? ALSO YEAH I'M CAPS LOCKING THIS BITCH? WHY? BECAUSE FUCK YOU IF YOU THINK I'M SCREAMING JUST BECAUSE THIS TEXT IS WRITTEN IN CAPITAL LETTERS!

ALSO IF YOU ARE TO COMMENT ABOUT MY NON EXISTING SIGNATURE... TRY TO PICTURE A CHIHUAHUA (WHATEVER BEECAYK) HUMPING ON A PLUSHY ON ITS PLACE...

Dude calm down. The sig was just a simple joke, c'mon dude. I don't understand him because I didn't understand it until I read this. Just, calm down, okay?
Lol u obviously didn't get the joke.
FKNNING CHIWAWA HUMPING PLSH YES~
nastrovje!
your avatar and signature suggests you like Game of Thrones.. i can approve of this!
Jaqen H'gar is one of my favourite characters. So funky-liciously cool.