Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: is their a no jumpscare custom story?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yeah im a big baby i want to do custom stories and hide from grunts in stuff but i just dont want jumscares no dead bodys flying at me and screaming iron maidans ex ex yes im a baby Tongue
There have been countless of threads just like this one made before, search the forums before posting.
but im lazy =/

all i find are all scary maps or ppl asking for them no nonscary

well nonjumpscares
Jumpscares aren't scary.

So if you're a "big baby" you should be looking for maps filled to the brim with them.
thx for that 1 anymore Big Grin

that one was okay but no monsters i still would like to run and hide from monsters but i just hate the jumscare like the iron madain in the real game or flying bodys ex ex
Anytime Smile
(05-19-2013, 02:25 PM)cl0nec0mmand0 Wrote: [ -> ]thx for that 1 anymore Big Grin

that one was okay but no monsters i still would like to run and hide from monsters but i just hate the jumscare like the iron madain in the real game or flying bodys ex ex

Run and hide from a monster can be another jumpscare. Walking down the hallway when suddenly a grunt spawns. Sounds + Particle System + Good story = A great scare.
thats not i jump scare thats a scare i mean that some thing jumps at u like a flying dead body or the iron madain like i said but i would like to run away from grunts or hide from them
no 1 ganna help me =/
Pages: 1 2