Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Xbox one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The new xbox got revealed yesterday and it kinda looks like a big kitchen fan. Its not that special and well after it got revealed sonys stocks got up 9% i do wonder why Wink the xbox also has tv okay xbox? cool not really.
Yeah I won't be buying one of those.
[Image: XBOX-720-console.jpg]

Honestly, I cannot believe this re-imagined fan-made creation of the 720 has been available on the internet for like, 3 years, and Xbox completely ignored the sheer integrity of its design, and chose something that looks like a square fucking box. I know its a fan creation, but they could've at least taken some inspiration off of it.
I realized that Xbox 720 is now Xbox One. TBH, I don't see any difference from 360.
Yeah, ... no need. The interesting games are also available for pc.
Well, I've always disliked xbox because I grew up with Sony and am actually moving more onto PC, so I can only express what I think using an image without giving a biased view.
[Image: 2ywio85.jpg]
(Don't hate on quality, did this in like five minutes)
(05-22-2013, 10:27 AM)Mine Turtle Wrote: [ -> ][Image: XBOX-720-console.jpg]

Honestly, I cannot believe this re-imagined fan-made creation of the 720 has been available on the internet for like, 3 years, and Xbox completely ignored the sheer integrity of its design, and chose something that looks like a square fucking box. I know its a fan creation, but they could've at least taken some inspiration off of it.

Well to be fair, it's called the XBOX not the X.... Wrestling belt.
Quote: Broadband internet (ISP fees apply) and advanced TV hardware required.
FAK U!

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xboxone/meet-xbox-one
(05-22-2013, 01:57 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: Broadband internet (ISP fees apply) and advanced TV hardware required.
FAK U!

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xboxone/meet-xbox-one

Apparently it requires you to connect to the internet once every 24 hours as well in order to run it.

[Image: big-brother.jpg]
I'll just leave this here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10