Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Playing some Team Fortress 2 [OFFLINE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey guys. Do you guys wanna play some Team Fortress 2 tomorrow? It's a little get together, you know, playing, killing people. I'll put the schedule for tomorrow.

The time is 4.30 PM Western Indonesian Time.

I'll give you more updates tomorrow.
I really suck at timezones... Do you know when that is, if I'm from Denmark.
I think the timezone is GMT +1.00?
GMT + 8
Your timezone is GMT +8? Smile
Yeah.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

THE SERVER IS UP AND RUNNING NOW!! PLEASE JOIN IN TO PLAY. THIS IS JUST FOR DEBUG PURPOSES AND PLAYING IF NOTHING IS WRONG.

SERVER NAME:
Frictional Games Forum Community Get-together!! TF2 SERVER CREATED BY: JustAnotherPlayer
I cannot find it. Can you add some tags?
Server name is now:

Frictional Games Forum Community Get Together!!

Please join because no one can.
If somebody could give me some tf2 items, any item, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm new and frankly, I have no Idea even how to get new guns without having to pay. My username is ryanoh228, if you wanna help me out
(05-28-2013, 02:49 PM)ryanoh228 Wrote: [ -> ]If somebody could give me some tf2 items, any item, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm new and frankly, I have no Idea even how to get new guns without having to pay. My username is ryanoh228, if you wanna help me out

Please join the server first.
(05-28-2013, 02:49 PM)ryanoh228 Wrote: [ -> ]If somebody could give me some tf2 items, any item, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm new and frankly, I have no Idea even how to get new guns without having to pay. My username is ryanoh228, if you wanna help me out

you get them by playing Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5