Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Music Discussion thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
ok but seriously if you can hear that and still not understand how talented and diverse that band is compared to like every other grindcore band ever i dunno what will make you understand
(07-21-2013, 07:56 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]ok but seriously if you can hear that and still not understand how talented and diverse that band is compared to like every other grindcore band ever i dunno what will make you understand
>implying I know any other grindcore bands
(07-21-2013, 08:04 AM)Chronocat Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2013, 07:56 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]ok but seriously if you can hear that and still not understand how talented and diverse that band is compared to like every other grindcore band ever i dunno what will make you understand
>implying I know any other grindcore bands
Spoiler below!

[Image: The-more-you-know.png]
Newgrounds has some interesting Amateur music on there... I mean, there's a clear skill gap between what I normally listen to and what I find there, but with my lack of music choices it could be healthy to widen my margins.
dude it aint that hard to get into more shit just poke around online on music forums and shit or asks others for recs or whatever it can be fun trust me
Attention: Bridge

If you have the time, can you rank the following styles of Chopin's compositions from the ones that you enjoy least to the ones that you enjoy most? And if possible, add a comment on which is your favourite piece in each category.

Ballades, Impromptus, Nocturnes, Waltzes, Etudes, Scherzos, Polonaises, Mazurkas, Preludes, Sonatas
Can any of you (and by any of you I mean kman) recommend some good punk bands? Titus Andronicus is getting boring.
For JAP~~~
The Replacements. Old school punk but with many more influences. Check out mainly their albums Let It Be and Tim.

The Gaslight Anthem. The Replacements song Androgynous was what made lead singer Brian Fallon pick up the guitar. Their first album Sink or Swim is noticeably more on the punkier side. Overall I class the band as Folk-Punk. Every song of theirs is like a story which is so pleasuring to listen to.

This song was inspired by Dazed and Confused, and well... Yeah, you know the rest.

Against Me! They have some pretty great songs, their early stuff especially. Oh and their lead singer Tom Gabel is now Laura Jane Grace. Pretty cool stuff.

I hope you know these by now...

Say all you want about Iggy Pop now, but back in the day The Stooges made some classics.

Thanks Wooderson. I just found Crass and Nirvana. Are those good?
Yes, you're definitely going in a good direction.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29