Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Epic Games' next installment in the Amnesia series puts you in the boots of Maxhard Bulkson, supersoldier mercenary leading his squad into the heart of the Machine to rescue Mandus' children. Mow down hordes of vicious pigmen and collect Compound X-based 'roid pickups to keep your stamina up!

Multiplayer features an arena based combat thrill in over three different environments, including Mansion, Machine Room, and Bigger Machine Room. Play with bots or up to 128 of your mates over the net!

Don't forget to connect to Facebuck or Twetter for realtime killstreak status updates!
(09-23-2013, 01:14 AM)Kurton Wrote: [ -> ]Epic Games' next installment in the Amnesia series puts you in the boots of Maxhard Bulkson, supersoldier mercenary leading his squad into the heart of the Machine to rescue Mandus' children. Mow down hordes of vicious pigmen and collect Compound X-based 'roid pickups to keep your stamina up!

Multiplayer features an arena based combat thrill in over three different environments, including Mansion, Machine Room, and Bigger Machine Room. Play with bots or up to 128 of your mates over the net!

Don't forget to connect to Facebuck or Twetter for realtime killstreak status updates!

2plausible4me
(09-23-2013, 01:18 AM)Alardem Wrote: [ -> ]2plausible4me

well, I tried
I hope Amnesia 3 will be just like Penumbra III!
So where do you think the plot could be taken in a more serious note? I always thought of the movie descent when playing the first game. An expedition in Mexico goes tits up for you as an archeologist?
(09-23-2013, 04:13 AM)TexDangerfield Wrote: [ -> ]So where do you think the plot could be taken in a more serious note? I always thought of the movie descent when playing the first game. An expedition in Mexico goes tits up for you as an archeologist?

La Caza has that covered. :p

Going further back in time could be an option - something in the 1700s?
(09-23-2013, 04:15 AM)Alardem Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2013, 04:13 AM)TexDangerfield Wrote: [ -> ]So where do you think the plot could be taken in a more serious note? I always thought of the movie descent when playing the first game. An expedition in Mexico goes tits up for you as an archeologist?

Oh is there another thread with future plot speculation or it in that big plot thread?
(09-23-2013, 04:25 AM)TexDangerfield Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2013, 04:15 AM)Alardem Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh is there another thread with future plot speculation or it in that big plot thread?

No, but there IS a thread to discuss Frictional's upcoming game that is NOT Amnesia: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...#pid263810

If I recall, there were glimpses of concept art that hinted at their game having a more futuristic setting that nonetheless contains Lovecraftian elements.

Amnesia: Tomb Raider Edition.
(09-23-2013, 04:35 AM)Fortigurn Wrote: [ -> ]

Amnesia: Tomb Raider Edition.

Would be plausible though, enemies simply being victims lured into the temple by the influence, or crackpot villagers. Lantern could return in the form of a lit torch.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6