Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: If AAMFP was released in it's experimental roots...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
NEVER FORGET[Image: 4s62bNy.jpg]
Perhaps these post should be moved to their own thread dedicated to the Flappers.
The Flappers deserve it.
Not going to lie... I was very mildly excited about that. :I Don't know why.
Maybe Freddy took the flappers!
(10-18-2013, 06:57 PM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]The Flappers(which you refer to as a plastic door for some reason) were shipped with the game, and can be seen inaccesable in the pigline, but they do not have physics, which takes the flapping out of the flappers
Flappers without flapping physics.

KILL ME NOW
Flappers are endangered spices and need your help... Many of them have been removed due to unused content or torn down by mistake... For every Flapper you add in your Mod or Custom Story they will gain physics and more will be born. Please call 8-777-777-777-Flappers and help us saving them.
(10-19-2013, 09:15 AM)Sergeant Crits Wrote: [ -> ]Flappers are endangered spices and need your help... Many of them have been removed due to unused content or torn down by mistake... For every Flapper you add in your Mod or Custom Story they will gain physics and more will be born. Please call 8-777-777-777-Flappers and help us saving them.

#Savetheflappers
Well, this thread escalated quickly..
I was considering gettin this game... Until I saw there were flappers without physics. TCR has just lost a fan and potential buyer.
There are however interactive ones that are called plastic_curtains_silent.ent and they seem to be full of physics there might still be a chance to add them to CS or however you desire to save the spices.
Can I get a picture of what you guys are talking about?

What and where was removed from the game?
Pages: 1 2 3