Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: If AAMFP was released in it's experimental roots...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In the trailer, when you go into the holding pens you walk through the flappers.

RIP in peace flappers.
[*] Flappers, we'll never forget you our darlings <3
(10-19-2013, 06:49 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: [ -> ]In the trailer, when you go into the holding pens you walk through the flappers.

RIP in peace flappers.
Rest in peace in peace???
(10-19-2013, 08:00 PM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]Rest in peace in peace???

RIPception.
I've always wondered why Oswald built a lantern that the inspectors used instead of an ordinary lantern.

Does he like flashlight lanterns or?
R.I.P. Flappers
On reflection, I realize seeing our dear Flappers trapped in the pigline was a more emotional moment than the death of the children. I now understand the reasoning behind adding the children was for the sake of creating a contrast with the Flappers to make us feel more connected to them.

I take it all back Dan, you are a genious of emotions and storytelling!
(10-21-2013, 02:24 PM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]On reflection, I realize seeing our dear Flappers trapped in the pigline was a more emotional moment than the death of the children. I now understand the reasoning behind adding the children was for the sake of creating a contrast with the Flappers to make us feel more connected to them.

I take it all back Dan, you are a genious of emotions and storytelling!

*Clap clap clap* Beautiful words...
Pages: 1 2 3