Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Steam Holiday Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: aboy6Lh.png]

Is there any conceivable, and legitimate reason that you wouldn't buy this whole pack over just Infinite on its own?
@Kreekakon: Because... I already own all 3?
[Image: kf0r9jD.png]
Corinthian, you crazy.
It's Gaben's fault.
Hubby gifted me a copy of "Anna - Extended Edition". ^_^
(12-20-2013, 06:16 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ][Image: kf0r9jD.png]

What do you think of "I have no mouth, and I must scream"? I bought it a few weeks ago actually. Its quite good if very buggy.
(12-21-2013, 11:50 AM)TwiK999 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2013, 06:16 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ][Image: kf0r9jD.png]

What do you think of "I have no mouth, and I must scream"? I bought it a few weeks ago actually. Its quite good if very buggy.
I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I've heard very good things about it.
I've played through two of the stories so far and have not encountered many bugs. They are mainly negligible, the game actually runs remarkably well albeit the controls are awful (that is a fault of the adventure idiom in general, although the hotkeys do help). I only have one caveat to give, at least so far: if you find yourself wandering around without any idea what to do and you have been everywhere, just find a walkthrough. In my experience, at least in the first story, the puzzles aren't really based in conventional logic although if you have a wild imagination they are quite solvable I guess. If anybody is on the fence about it I highly recommend it despite the flaws.
Grr... I need to get to a bank.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6