Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Steam Holiday Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I got Darksouls when it was $5. Yay meee..
So far in the sale I have gotten myself:

Witcher 1 & 2
Antichamber
Bastion
Hotline Miami
Kerbal Space Program
XCOM Enemy Unknown

Life is good~ *Sobs at how much lighter wallet is*
Uhh..

Dont have my steam on this computer but i can tell you I added around 20-25 games to my list during these sales, I spent 160$ in total. I think i have like.. a dollar left. Thats not counting those i gifted to my brother which was around... 7 or 8?
Sale ends tomorrow guys! Better get those last cheap purchases in.
Next Steam sale I'll hopefully have a job and then ALL the games will be mine.
(01-01-2014, 10:20 PM)Ghieri Wrote: [ -> ]Next Steam sale I'll hopefully have a job and then ALL the games will be mine.

Ain't that the dream? ........... Big Grin

I got Left for Dead 2, Fable TLC, The Witcher, The Witcher 2 & Deus Ex Human Revolution DC.

Yes, yes I'm an RPG lover! Smile
It seems like a lot of people got Witcher 1 & 2(including me). :p
So far I've gotten:
DayZ
Deadlight
The Swapper

and was gifted:
Trials: Gold Edition
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

I am thoroughly enjoying The Swapper so far. You play as a spaceman on a ship/station with a device that transfers consciousness from one physical body to another, solving puzzles. In a way, it reminds me of Soma. =P Highly recommend it, it's simple, but the puzzles are fun. Haven't beaten it yet, but I feel it may be short.
Got Half Life Complete. Damn, final purchase. Away from steam for the rest of the day... Smile
(01-01-2014, 05:19 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2014, 04:29 PM)Ghieri Wrote: [ -> ]I got Darksouls when it was $5. Yay meee..

Shit.. I missed that.
Fuuuuck.

Well lucky you! Dark Souls has been brought back for the last day of the sale!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6