Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Why is Amnesia's logo an eye?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Your question is, but we're talking about what the eye IS, and not what image it's from.
I always thought the logo was like a waterpainted version of the dirt tunnel that is showed during the first startup of the game.
[Image: amnesia_tunnel.jpg]
Haha, but that's from Justine.
What's the logo for Justine? The logo for AMFP is an eye as well..
Justine doesn't have a specific icon for its logo. Just the text.
But it is often portrayed as a rose.

Oh, and this butthole cave entrance is from the original game. Might be in Justine as well, but if so, it's in both. It's the background when you set your gamma for the first time.
Ohh okay Tongue
Do you think the logo for AMFP is a pigman's eye?
Nope. I believe it is just an eye, through a magnifying glass Tongue

But I did find this...
[Image: amnesia__a_machine_for_pigs___executable...6k7ul7.jpg]
Looks like a pigman's eye, looking at Mandus!
Warning: Spoiler-ish if you haven't played Machine For Pigs.
Spoiler below!

It looks like a very deep illustration. I think it could be Mandus' eye realizing what he's done. You can see they're crying and a tint of blood running down. The reflection from the iris does make it seem like there's a man standing in front of this person, with factory lights around. Perhaps the person in the reflection is the Engineer, seeing as it would reflect a lot more than just visually from Mandus.

That's interesting, but still think it's a pigman, seeing how deformed the eye is and how there's hair below it and all.
Well, If you're talking about the eye lashes, most people do have them both above and below the eyes. I agree it does look slighly deformed, but I still think it's a human eye. It might just be the way it's drawn.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5