Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 2014-03 Thursday 6th, SOMA - Theta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Scenery and voice-over from the upcoming sci-fi horror game SOMA.
Cute. Looking forward to it.
Spoiler below!
[Image: 5136c62b07be1.png]
enough said. Big Grin

I like the leveldesign and the atmosphere.
can't wait for it, ... I'm so excited about the storyline...
It's slightly worrying that looking around in the news sites, the main platform seems to be ps4, and pc seems to be an afterthought. I love the physical manipulation mechanic in Amnesia, it just feels so natural with the mouse. I can't imagine it works quite as well with gamepad, so if Soma is primarily designed for the ps4 (and its controller), i fear this mechanic will be dumbed down quite a bit.
(03-06-2014, 03:17 PM)pagan Wrote: [ -> ]It's slightly worrying that looking around in the news sites, the main platform seems to be ps4, and pc seems to be an afterthought. I love the physical manipulation mechanic in Amnesia, it just feels so natural with the mouse. I can't imagine it works quite as well with gamepad, so if Soma is primarily designed for the ps4 (and its controller), i fear this mechanic will be dumbed down quite a bit.

And don't forget that sometimes they downgrade difficulty to help ps4 players deal with the enemies.
AND don't forget ;
LOADS of people do NOT own a ps4 or will NOT buy 1 at all! Like me Sad
(03-06-2014, 11:04 PM)DnALANGE Wrote: [ -> ]AND don't forget ;

+ 1
Why's that a concern though Lange? You say that like it won't be available for PC. It's not exclusively for PS4.
(03-06-2014, 11:04 PM)DnALANGE Wrote: [ -> ]AND don't forget ;

The game is being released for PS4 and PC.
That constant PS4 "complain"/concern is driving me crazy sometimes... Dodgy
Pages: 1 2 3