Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Gigantic problems with monsters.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im working on my SCP Hazardous currently.I dont know how to animate my monster.How do i change it`s animations to .dae?! If i try to use SCP-049 with Grunt joints,anims,It`s just an giant overlapped flying thingy.It`s also too big.Anyone can help?
(04-20-2014, 10:46 AM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]Im working on my SCP Hazardous currently.I dont know how to animate my monster.How do i change it`s animations to .dae?! If i try to use SCP-049 with Grunt joints,anims,It`s just an giant overlapped flying thingy.It`s also too big.Anyone can help?

Would be nice if you post screenshots of what's actually happening Smile
Hmm let's see: Animating ain't something easy, let's cover the needed steps (at least in Blender):

A mesh with animations is no joke. It needs a process to have them:

-First of all: A mesh doesn't move for itself: It needs a skeleton (a rig), which is what you have put the your SCP-049. The problem is, the skeleton is not adapted to the mesh. However, if you need lots of help, I'll need pics of what's happening or I will just wander around with no clue.