Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: So I saw this stripper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
her name is Lucy Cork and my brain got puzzled. I cant make up my mind, is she black or white?

Spoiler below!

[Image: 9bcce5_04a1a5e4e21ddc2dfb48ff609a1d2691....00_jpg_srz]

[Image: 962394684.jpg]

and yes, this deserves a completely new, specific thread because its important
My guess: White.
Depends on who's photoshopping the picture.
I'd say she's more of a beige-tone, skin color I think it's called, neither black nor white.
Right, she looks British to me, so without a doubt she is white.

My cousin has very similar skin. It can be achieved by applying fake tan to the body consistently for many years.

It's actually a really popular skin tone to have, for some reason girls/women here seem to think that by improving the chances of cancer is sexy for men. Yuuuup I just love my wives to die by 35!
Can't it be something between?
(05-13-2014, 10:03 PM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually a really popular skin tone to have, for some reason girls/women here seem to think that by improving the chances of cancer is sexy for men. Yuuuup I just love my wives to die by 35!

Well, atleast they don't have to shave...
(05-13-2014, 10:44 PM)i3670 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2014, 10:03 PM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually a really popular skin tone to have, for some reason girls/women here seem to think that by improving the chances of cancer is sexy for men. Yuuuup I just love my wives to die by 35!

Oh sheeeee-
LMAO fair play.
(05-13-2014, 10:44 PM)i3670 Wrote: [ -> ]

this is so hilarious and horrible at the same time
Pages: 1 2 3 4