Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: how to make floor break when u go to a certain area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
lol... you can do it, not must..
It's just when you change the title we can see like, OHH this guy need help again with something else..
whenever some1 comments on something then this should be on the top of the list again so ppl would no when any1 comments so i might not. dunno
if u post ur cs on moddb, can u change the title again like my custom story (work in progress) and then change it to my custom story (release)?
Yes. You can even change the link to it, but it will break other people's hyperlinks if they linked it.
can u make alexander move instead of staying in 1 spot like the flying naked guy can do
how do u make the player fly backwards when u go close to a door and the door explodes. i tried to do tat but it didnt work.
Use AddPlayerBodyForce. If you set the last value to true, and the first value to -5000 for example, perhaps this gives you the wanted result. I haven't tested it, but I assume negative X axis means backwards when co-ords are local.
tried to do tat but it still didnt work. script?
PHP Code:
void OnStart()
{

AddEntityCollideCallback("Player""Area""FunctionName"true1);
}

void FunctionName(string &in asParentstring &in asChildint alState)
{

AddPlayerBodyForce(-5000.0f0.0f0.0ftrue);

Something along those lines. As I said, I haven't tested it. If local doesn't work (the last boolean), try setting it to false then use the co-ordinate direction you want the player to be pushed in. Increase the number if it is too weak.
maybe bug only for my laptop. im just going to download tat cs tat has tat scare i remeber wat the cs name was
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13