Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 2 weeks left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(08-22-2010, 09:48 PM)bitzaxp90 Wrote: [ -> ]I will take some meds and sleep for 2 weeks and when I wake up I

will possibly actually have amnesia? Tongue
(08-22-2010, 10:27 PM)SHODANFreeman Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2010, 09:48 PM)bitzaxp90 Wrote: [ -> ]I will take some meds and sleep for 2 weeks and when I wake up I

will possibly actually have amnesia? Tongue

Take some Viscae Somnus
OK PEOPLE SPREAD THE WORD! ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND SO ON! PEOPLE MUST KNOW OF THIS!
(08-22-2010, 10:51 PM)SuddenJonatan Wrote: [ -> ]OK PEOPLE SPREAD THE WORD! ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND SO ON! PEOPLE MUST KNOW OF THIS!

Already trying to. Smile
Wow, you guys are just as crazy about this game as I am.

Except this guy, he wins.

(08-22-2010, 09:48 PM)bitzaxp90 Wrote: [ -> ]2 WEEKS ASZDJHEURWJEAOUIFJKGIWAEPODASIFGASJIFK I can't wait. I will take some meds and sleep for 2 weeks and when I wake up I want to see AMNESIA RELEASED D:
So the game is REALLY going to be released on the 8th of September? I'm sorry, but the game industry have made me pretty used to game releases being pushed forward all the time. so how is it shaping up? Wink
I'm very excited, it's one of my most anticipated games this year. I'm ready to explore a big castle, shit my pants and solve some puzzles! Tongue

Oh, and I'm really curious about the story... we know so little about it.
Yes, 8th of September is a solid release date.
1 day passed, more stress.

I will post on my facebook and twitter and blog and etc etc to spread the word.
Finally got off my lazy butt and placed my order. Can't wait for the 8th!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5