Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Where are the tools!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(02-27-2011, 06:44 PM)Sharkhead Wrote: [ -> ]Hey i'm new here

and i just want to know where i can download the HPL2??

I mean, i have HPL in my amnesia folder and i can see something about language and all these stuffs, but...

Is there a HPL2??? If yes, where i can download??

This tool makes me strange, i mean, what this tool do for me? ??

thanks!

The tools allow you to make your own maps and build your own custom story Smile
I have question. Where are script list and constans ? I dont see
HEY GUYS WHERE I FIND extra_english.lang from amnesia?
(04-09-2012, 01:25 AM)Mateusgamer3355 Wrote: [ -> ]HEY GUYS WHERE I FIND extra_english.lang from amnesia?
You create it from scratch, either with a Notepad, or with the lang tool ("HplLangTool.exe") that came with the editor. Besides formatting, the lang file contains all the additional text that you want to add into your story. (All the default lang text already comes from "base_english.lang" and shouldn't be edited.) Once extra_english.lang is created, you should save it into the root of your custom story folder. You can read more about the basics of story creation on the Frictional Games wiki: http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/start

its funny that this question is clearly stated, AND answered here on the front page of
Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development forum, yet people still ask "where are the tools?!?!" in the support forum.

some people..
(04-09-2012, 01:25 AM)Mateusgamer3355 Wrote: [ -> ]HEY GUYS WHERE I FIND extra_english.lang from amnesia?

amnesia the dark descent/config/lang_main/english.lang

(This is on the Steam version.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12