Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Mouse speed @ extreme wide resolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Is there any fix on the horizontal mousespeed yet? It has been a problem for quite a large period of time now...

I'm talking about the horizontal mousespeed going down when the resolution gets wider.
For example the game becomes completely unplayable at 5760x1080 resolution in AMD Eyefinity or Nvidia Surround.

Some say it is the same problem as the game Penumbra has.

Is there any fix on this yet?

more threads and people with this problem:
Please help out the multi-monitor gaming community. Rolleyes

Br,
Vincent
I never got the point of playing in these resolutions... @_@
If you want to play on three screens next to eachother; which is the point of AMD Eyefinity and Nvidia Surround you'll have to Smile. It's becomming more popular these days since screens are so cheap Smile.
I dont think its so popular. I did lose my interesting sometime ago, when was coming these 3D screens.... but im still waiting somenthing... Maybe i need upgrade this 17" to 24" screen. At someday.

I hate too much black lines between each screen.
you should try it Smile.

But please on-topic now.. how about the fix?
I don't like it... I found a super wide screen, but 3 screens toguether are strange... only 1 super-wide screen is much better...

And it's not my type, I don't really like 3D or Eyefinity, Physx and these stuff... I'm kinda oldschool Smile
However... me, and other Eyefinity/Surround gamers who play Amnesia would still like to know about a fix Angel
Try disabling mouse smooth in the options menu.
enable/disable mousesmooth doesn't have any effect on this issue. at least, not for me.
Is it not a bit too much to expect companies to keep track of some strange forum on the internet? This is the first we heard of the issue.

Noted it exists and it might be fixed in a future patch if possible.
Pages: 1 2