Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Dream [Video]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
That was very intense, I'm looking forward to seeing the full thing Smile Great work.
(04-11-2011, 09:28 PM)DominusVita Wrote: [ -> ]That was very intense, I'm looking forward to seeing the full thing Smile Great work.

I am very glad, thank you! =)
Our gaming team will be doing a Let's Play of this good fellow. Big Grin
2012, must be a big story! Can't wait...
Tiero

i would like to see release in this 2011 yearBig Grin
Unfortunately the project no longer exists.
(05-11-2011, 06:35 PM)Tiero Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately the project no longer exists.

Whaaaaaaa? Why not? i will do anything to help this project continue! =(
Seriously, if you need a scripter, editor story maker whatever i will do it =( i so want this project to be completed =)
(05-11-2011, 06:38 PM)Simpanra Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2011, 06:35 PM)Tiero Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately the project no longer exists.

Whaaaaaaa? Why not? i will do anything to help this project continue! =(
Seriously, if you need a scripter, editor story maker whatever i will do it =( i so want this project to be completed =)

Я помогаю с модификацией Палистову (Palistov), уж очень классно парень маппит. Все свои нароботки я отдал ему, быть может он захочет вставить их в свой мод. Но уж я постараюсь, чтобы в его истории был хотя бы один подобный момент с кучей монстров из всех дверей =)
(Россияне, братики, кому не тяжело, переведите пожалуйста, а то у мну с английским ну очень туго)
...google translate, here i come =)
I help with the modification Palistovu (Palistov), ​​so very cool guy Mapp. All their narobotki I gave him, perhaps he wants to insert them into your mod. But really I'll try that in his stories was at least one such moment with a bunch of monsters from all the doors =)
(The Russians, little brother, who is not hard to translate please, and then mnu with English well, very tight)

....interesting....anybody help me here?
I didn't understand a thing even with translation...
Pages: 1 2 3 4