Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Dream [Video]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(05-11-2011, 07:06 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't understand a thing even with translation...

I second that xD the translation made it more confusing xDDDD
Trailer is so awesome...

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS Big Grin
(05-11-2011, 08:24 PM)Exostalker Wrote: [ -> ]Trailer is so awesome...

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS Big Grin

er...i would...read the previous page...sorry to burst your bubble... =(
Oh... I should have read the whole thread before...

What a shame... It looked really awesome...
(05-11-2011, 09:26 PM)Exostalker Wrote: [ -> ]Oh... I should have read the whole thread before...

What a shame... It looked really awesome...

I know =( such a shame really, looked like it would have been a really revolutionary custom story =/ Sorry to have to be the one to tell you mate =/
OMG! не ожидал такого расклада.

Tiero gave his works to mr.Palistov, so maybe he can use it in his future mods.
be we can awaiting for a couple of mosters, appearing from all doors in hall simultaneously (like was in Electric castle)

Quote:Я помогаю с модификацией Палистову (Palistov), уж очень классно парень маппит. Все свои нароботки я отдал ему, быть может он захочет вставить их в свой мод. Но уж я постараюсь, чтобы в его истории был хотя бы один подобный момент с кучей монстров из всех дверей =)
(Россияне, братики, кому не тяжело, переведите пожалуйста, а то у мну с английским ну очень туго)

so guys, why i am from Russia and bad english and understand you, and you dont understand my russian? heheBig GrinTongue
I just love that mirror part. Also, is the light coming from the windows made with editing like in sony vegas or in the level editor ? It looks strange.
(05-12-2011, 04:14 PM)skypeskype Wrote: [ -> ]I just love that mirror part. Also, is the light coming from the windows made with editing like in sony vegas or in the level editor ? It looks strange.
My wild guess would be halo billboard rotated somehow so it is directed at player on point settings, but really I have no idea
Rotated, yes.
[Image: d22430a23b9e.jpg]
Wow, that picture looks awesome! Can't you release what you've got so far, and let other people finish it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4