Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: (V1.2) Tetris: The dark descent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This is awesome!
[Image: awesome_smiley.png]
(04-26-2011, 10:13 PM)Ghostflame Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2011, 01:22 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]+1 vote for Pac-Man. Tongue
+1 more, Pac-Man would be srs bsns.

+1 more from me. Pac-man would be the best yet.
(04-29-2011, 11:16 AM)skypeskype Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2011, 10:13 PM)Ghostflame Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2011, 01:22 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]+1 vote for Pac-Man. Tongue
+1 more, Pac-Man would be srs bsns.

+1 more from me. Pac-man would be the best yet.
Might as well announce it now - working on a new one of these. It is huge, and not pac-man. But because it will take so long, i am going to try and work on a pac-man game too, which will probably come out first as it requires a lot less work.
WOW!

*jaw drops*
If thomas has his jaw drop, you won the internet. Congratulations :-)
WOW, I am with Thomas on this one. I am quite impressed.. Especially since I know how limited the scripting functionality is in Amnesia (we are working to do much better in *future* projects)
(04-24-2011, 05:55 PM)Apjjm Wrote: [ -> ]This is the part i came up with first, and what gave me the idea for this "story". The player is (near-pixel perfectly) surrounded by 4 script entities, which trigger depending on where he moves, and then warp him back to the start position. The player-movement speed is reduced to a 1/10th of what it originally was so the "wobbling" is less noticable.
Poor Daniel Tongue
From readme:
Quote:Screen jitters by a pixel when moving peices.
[Unfixable because there is no other way to poll]
[the keyboard without moving the player.

This can be fixed if made into a total conversion as it makes you change how the head wobbles. But that might take away some of the fun? Smile
Love it! 66005 Smile
Yeah, "impressive" falls short to describe this Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6