Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pick Axe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So in models/hand_objects theres a folder called pickaxe with the entities in it. Has anyone gotten the pickaxe working?
No, even if we got it to appear in game, it wouldn't function as the game doesn't have usable weapon code.
Actually, I think it does have code. The pickaxe has it's own .ho file with a defined melee type. I think the only thing preventing it from being usable is a key to activate it in-game. D:

Or maybe I'm wrong, but would be nice to have that for different mod types. Cool
(05-02-2011, 03:52 AM)MrBigzy Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I think it does have code. The pickaxe has it's own .ho file with a defined melee type. I think the only thing preventing it from being usable is a key to activate it in-game. D:

Or maybe I'm wrong, but would be nice to have that for different mod types. Cool

Maybe you could mess around with that! :p Test some things out
That would require having the source. So don't count on it. Sad
(05-02-2011, 03:52 AM)MrBigzy Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I think it does have code. The pickaxe has it's own .ho file with a defined melee type. I think the only thing preventing it from being usable is a key to activate it in-game. D:

<Attack Primary="MouseButton::RightMouse" Secondary="" />

I'm guessing that's what attack primary is used for in the user_keys config file. Located in your save file(s) dir.
this is funny, I actually just saw the same thing in the models folder and wanted to post a threat about it... well, guess I don't have to now ^^
(05-02-2011, 09:17 AM)csm Wrote: [ -> ]

<Attack Primary="MouseButton::RightMouse" Secondary="" />

I'm guessing that's what attack primary is used for in the user_keys config file. Located in your save file(s) dir.

Unfortunately, attack primary only applies to throwing items. Sad