Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Most memorable sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The actual grunt snarl of the grunt itself. Whenever I walk outside at night and I even pretend that I hear it, I get scared.
Yeah... Amnesia scarred me for life. I could make an awesome sitcom about it and sue frictional games Tongue
(09-25-2011, 07:47 PM)A Luna Wrote: [ -> ]The actual grunt snarl of the grunt itself. Whenever I walk outside at night and I even pretend that I hear it, I get scared.
Yeah... Amnesia scarred me for life. I could make an awesome sitcom about it and sue frictional games Tongue
I love doing that, I am SO addicted to this game, but cannot play it alone, so when I am out with friends I just imagine the noises and it gets my adrenaline going as though I were actually playing, too bad it became a habit and I did it when I was driving in the slums of town and I got myself so scared and ended up with a guy almost calling cops on me for tailing him too fast. Yeahhh.....
Came to think; when I just beat the game it was 2 am and I had to go to the toilet. When I walked in the hallway I heard that grunting noice and I literally ran to the toilet Tongue It appeared to be my dad who was snoaring but it looked so much like the grunting monster Sad
My favorite also had to be the water sounds

They also turned out to be the most dangerous spot in all of the game :p
The brute sounds no matter how many time I hear them give me tingles lol
"The Big Scream" in the south prison.
One of brutes whimper noises.
The Study ambient sound.
Can't remember a sound, but I found this music file really good: 18_amb.
Sorry, can't remember where it plays... Long Time since Amnesia...
It sounds sooooo creepy... . .. . .. Sleepy

But there is one sound, which I found most memorized... But It's Penumbra, not Amnesia. It is the Speaker noise, which you can hear sometimes in BP and Requiem. Don't know why, but it was so fitting to atmosphere... Smile

Wait... THIS SOUND WAS IN AMNESIA! Amnesia : White Night Tongue
That high noise you get when you meet a monster. Definitely.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5