Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: No "Amnesia" Folder Created
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Open the cmd as admin:
[Image: image6.png]
type this:
Code:
net user administrator /active:yes

To re-hide it:
Code:
net user administrator /active:no
Great work Tan. It is net user though, not et.
(07-24-2011, 08:28 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]Great work Tan. It is net user though, not et.

I enabled it, I'll let you know if I get it to work on that account
I corrected my post, thanks for the correction Pluto.

@GokZarah, after testing, you should look into Administrator Documents.
(07-24-2011, 08:38 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]I corrected my post, thanks for the correction Pluto.

@GokZarah, after testing, you should look into Administrator Documents.

Just reinstalled and tested it, and the documents folder is empty, no Amnesia folder, I'm thinking it has something to do w/ steam but I'm not sure
Well, yes, it's not something to do with Admin rights, we made sure of that.
(07-24-2011, 09:14 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Well, yes, it's not something to do with Admin rights, we made sure of that.

So it might have something to do w/ steam maybe..but I don't know how I can make the game save and create the amnesia folder in documents Sad

This is weird because I had no problems w/ the demo. Maybe cause the demo wasnt through steam?

After spending about 2.5 hours trying to get it to save/make the amnesia folder I was still unable to fix it. Do you have any other Ideas? Sad
So if you play the game and save and then exit, the next time you have to start over? Can you try the demo from steam? I think there is one if I'm not wrong.
It wont let me download the demo off steam for some reason Sad
What's the problem? Maybe it is a Steam problem after all
Pages: 1 2 3