Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: No "Amnesia" Folder Created
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(07-25-2011, 03:28 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]What's the problem? Maybe it is a Steam problem after all

It most likely is, cause I had no problems when I had the basic installation file for the demo. When I click download demo, nothing happens

What should I do? I also really appreciate all the help so far Smile

I just downloaded the demo(not off steam) and I get an amnesia folder, so it has to be steam.....
Yes, it has to do with Steam. Try uninstalling and reinstalling steam and then Amnesia again...
Tried that, it didn't work
I haven't used Steam for some time and have no idea what's wrong with it. For steam problems you should check google.
(07-26-2011, 04:32 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't used Steam for some time and have no idea what's wrong with it. For steam problems you should check google.

Okay, I'll research steam a little more. Thank You so much for your help Smile
It's nothing. Please tell us if you find a solution. Smile
(07-27-2011, 09:35 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]It's nothing. Please tell us if you find a solution. Smile

I installed amensia through steam on my brothers computer and it works perfectly, so it must be a setting on my computer somewhere.
Yes, something with your Steam. But I don't know what it is...
Yeah, I'm confused. Why do all my games start making folder in my documents? o_o

I'm "new" to vista so to speak, because I only started using it a few months ago. I find this weird since XP never did it. :S
Why not try Windows 7? You search google for Steam problems
Pages: 1 2 3