Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Xtrons Penumbra model pack v1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yea. Just copy the .ogg and .snt file you want from Penumbra and place it in Amnesia

for example:
Copy soundfile.ogg and soundfile.snt from Penumbra to redist/sounds/custom/
and to custom_stories/yourstory/sounds/custom/ in Amnesia.
(07-24-2011, 11:58 PM)xtron Wrote: [ -> ]Yea. Just copy the .ogg and .snt file you want from Penumbra and place it in Amnesia

for example:
Copy soundfile.ogg and soundfile.snt from Penumbra to redist/sounds/custom/
and to custom_stories/yourstory/sounds/custom/ in Amnesia.

Cool thanks! Big Grin
Spoiler below!
[Image: 14-me-gusta-22vmrft.png]
hahaha nice one Teddi but...spoiler would be awesome.
Nice. I have converted more for unbirth like you. Great work though! These will help. Smile
Thanks Pluto ^^ and I hope to see Unbirth anytime seen Smile. Looking forward to play it.
Ha,ha, in a year I think! Still, keep it up. Whatever you can convert that will save others some time is great. Are you going to make something modern?
I don't know Pluto. Everything is so slow atm so I got no idea actually. We'll see.
(07-25-2011, 12:12 PM)xtron Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha nice one Teddi but...spoiler would be awesome.

lol sry ill fix it x)
(07-25-2011, 05:10 PM)xtron Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know Pluto. Everything is so slow atm so I got no idea actually. We'll see.

Yes that is true with modern stories. You have no idea how slow it is at the beginning. I had to learn the editors, how to convert variety of things etc... But in the end I think it is worth it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4