Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Xtrons Penumbra model pack v1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(07-26-2011, 11:22 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]Yes that is true with modern stories. You have no idea how slow it is at the beginning. I had to learn the editors, how to convert variety of things etc... But in the end I think it is worth it.

What I mean is...the building, the story developing. It's so slow atm.
I guess we're gonna get started for real soon enough.
Could you please reupload files?
Awesome job dude!Will use in my custom story.
Reupload, use some actually trustworthy sites.
Please reupload this! never found this pack before, but all links are broken! Use dropbox and / or FileSmelt.
I admit I haven't downloaded these, yet, but I feel I need to ask, anyway: are the more complex models, such as doors, included, and if so, do they work properly? I remember trying to convert Penumbra doors, myself, and the skeleton and physics stuff are lost during conversion. Tongue
(03-11-2012, 06:13 PM)SgtYayap Wrote: [ -> ]I admit I haven't downloaded these, yet, but I feel I need to ask, anyway: are the more complex models, such as doors, included, and if so, do they work properly? I remember trying to convert Penumbra doors, myself, and the skeleton and physics stuff are lost during conversion. Tongue

Doesn't matter either way cause the links are broken like I said previously.
All links are dead.

Megauplaod - F*cked by our government
ZShare - Not loading
MediaFire - File Missing.
If people keep importing stuff from that I will end up remaking it on HPL2.
Spoiler below!
[Image: challenge-accepted.jpg]

^ Meaning........?
Pages: 1 2 3 4