Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Ray Of Hope
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Yay, I'm in Smile
So the development on ray of hope is on hold for a bit...Why ?

Me and elven are too busy playing skyrim xD

Don't worry though, we have some really cool content to show you and you guys will see it soon.
Wow, this looks really good and interesting! I'm going to try it out! Smile
Tried to play it, but it crashed instantly at start because it couldn't load some kind of prison files, don't remember exactly. Sad
(11-11-2011, 07:18 PM)Arvuti Wrote: [ -> ]So the development on ray of hope is on hold for a bit...Why ?

Don't worry though, we have some really cool content to show you and you guys will see it soon.
we understand that :]

(11-11-2011, 07:18 PM)Arvuti Wrote: [ -> ]So the development on ray of hope is on hold for a bit...Why ?

Done playing skyrim? :p

Yea, but we are on kinda break atm, etc Tongue. I am finishing high-school, so I am little bit more busy too, etc.
(01-11-2012, 06:18 PM)Elven Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, but we are on kinda break atm, etc Tongue. I am finishing high-school, so I am little bit more busy too, etc.
And i'm just starting it! Freshman year!
Lol, luckily freshman year is pretty lax in college, but after that time gets REAL short, so get on it, looks to be a very good custom story XD. gl with your progress!
So Arvuti are you going to finish this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18