Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Ray Of Hope
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
New piece of teaser gameplay from our map Hole Smile.

How many frames a second is being achieved in that first area with the blue and red flames and hole in the middle?
I had pretty normal FPS. Maybe with recording it was very little bit below 30. But I do have pretty bad computer, so it should be fine Smile.
(08-21-2011, 02:18 AM)Elven Wrote: [ -> ]I had pretty normal FPS. Maybe with recording it was very little bit below 30. But I do have pretty bad computer, so it should be fine Smile.

I'm not worried. Tongue I'm just still doing research on things that cause performance issues.
I see Tongue. Awesome. But yeah, it didn't have fps problems. Our first map tho (prison one), it might have had some fps problem because it consisted 2 maps in same map and that means a lot of items as well. Happily there wasn't very huge "running moments" or something what would get on my way because of lower FPS, so I didn't put big problem into it. It was still very well playable Smile
This keeps getting better and better. I like learning about the story through flashbacks rather than notes. Keep up the good work !
Looks quite awesome. Big Grin Hope that scream gets toned down.
I really look forward for this map !! Guys.. Wink
is there any release date Arvuti ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18