Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: Random Stuff

(12-22-2012, 10:17 PM)Danny Boy Wrote:

0:35

Wailord fainted!

I rate it 3 memes.
12-22-2012, 11:54 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

12-23-2012, 12:13 AM
Website Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(12-23-2012, 12:13 AM)Danny Boy Wrote:

Yeah, she's like the new Kristen Stewart, But she's black.
12-23-2012, 12:53 AM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Yeah, she's like the new Kristen Stewart, But she's black.
[/quote]
And fucking awesome!

[/size]
12-23-2012, 02:39 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Meh. I found her annoying. She just looked like a anti social dick all the time.

I simply don't find her interesting compared whit every other character. She goes on the approach of "Hey gurl! I am so fucking cool! I am a afro american ninja and I'm gonna cut you bitch! I have a dark past yo! darken than mah skin! but I'm too cool to reveal it so you'll have to wait for the next season!" Honestly I don't give a flying fuck her! every one was more interesting! The black prisoner was 100 times more interesting than her! I wanted to know more about him... But I guess The walking dead can only have a male black dude at a time for whatever reason it might be...
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2012, 03:14 AM by Danny Boy.)
12-23-2012, 03:07 AM
Website Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

(12-23-2012, 03:07 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: Meh. I found her annoying. She just looked like a anti social dick all the time.

I simply don't find her interesting compared whit every other character. She goes on the approach of "Hey gurl! I am so fucking cool! I am a afro american ninja and I'm gonna cut you bitch! I have a dark past yo! darken than mah skin! but I'm too cool to reveal it so you'll have to wait for the next season!" Honestly I don't give a flying fuck her! every one was more interesting! The black prisoner was 100 times more interesting than her! I wanted to know more about him... But I guess The walking dead can only have a male black dude at a time for whatever reason it might be...

Actually, she rarely talks. The only reason you hear THAT in your head is because that's how you envision people like her to be, probably because you have very low opinions of people in general AND you are somewhat annoying yourself. I can explain her attitude thusly;

She's living through a biological apocalypse of man. . . KINDA does shit to you. Although I agree on one thing: That black guy IS COOL.
12-23-2012, 03:19 AM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(12-23-2012, 03:19 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: Although I agree on one thing: That black guy IS COOL.

No. No one can replace T-dog. Ain't nobody.

I rate it 3 memes.
12-23-2012, 03:23 AM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

(12-23-2012, 03:23 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote:
(12-23-2012, 03:19 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: Although I agree on one thing: That black guy IS COOL.

Did I ever say that? Nope.
12-23-2012, 03:50 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

(12-23-2012, 03:23 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote:

he didn't... the dude fucking died a few episodes later ya know?

FailedAlias: Of course I didn't heard her in my head has a stereotypical black women... But I don't like the way they presented the character. She seems incredibly off to theme The Walking Dead has. She seems like a super hero comic book character. I know TWD was originally comic book series. But still It just doesn't fit. All the characters have their own dark past. none is a hero or a villain or a anti here or whatever. They are all human beings. But Michonne. The freaking character has a katana! She obnoxious because has she walks by its like she has a neon sign written above her saying "Super uper duper dark past here!"

"Actually, she rarely talks. The only reason you hear THAT in your head is because that's how you envision people like her to be, probably because you have very low opinions of people in general AND you are somewhat annoying yourself."

And Jesus man. Looks like a freaking personal attack here. Who is to say I don't have opinions in people in general based on one opinion I had on a fictional character of a tv show?

You sound incredibly defensive on this dude. If I were you I'd calm down a bit.

But all I am saying is. Its cool for characters having dark pasts and give hints about them to create suspense for the next episodes. But it is incredibly obnoxious when they show this by looking people in the in the eyes like she's some sort of maniac. Being a dick to everyone just because. Expressing no human emotion whatsoever. acting like a cool guy. Its bland in my opinion. I personally don't blame the actress but yes the writer(s). Daryl for example. Is a cool character. But at the same time. no matter he is in the middle of the zombie apocalypse. no matter he thought he lost his brother and Carol. He always was a Interesting and HUMAN character. He didn't had to "act cool" to be "cool". The character does it naturally. Michonne on the other hand simply does this wrong. She directly tries to "be cool" to be "cool" (again fucking katana man! all she had to do to be TWD's Batman its to dress like him!). You just can't do it like that if your intentions are to make a realistic story whit realistic characters.

Well but moving on whit this discussion before we start slapping each other like idiots

here have something to keep ya awake at night!

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2012, 04:18 AM by Danny Boy.)
12-23-2012, 03:57 AM
Website Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

ALLEN! ALLEN! ALLEN! ALLEN! ALLEN! ALLEN! ALLEN! ALLEN! ALLEN!

12-23-2012, 05:04 AM
Find