Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: Random Stuff

Clash of the Titans, folks!

VS.

I rate it 3 memes.
01-29-2013, 06:42 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

LITERALLY THIS KIDS ENTIRE CHANNEL IS MADE UP OF VIDEOS LIKE THIS.

OH MY GOD.

OH MY GOD.

I AM

FUCK

THIS KID IS MY GOD DAMN HERO HOLY FUCK

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013, 06:45 AM by Kman.)
01-29-2013, 06:42 AM
Website Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

It's... I got no words...

Well...

Gaaah...

Trying is the first step to success.
01-29-2013, 06:50 AM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

math, why are u so hard ?

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
01-29-2013, 05:17 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(01-29-2013, 05:17 PM)DogFood Wrote: math, why are u so hard ?

Swedish, y u so boring?

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
01-29-2013, 06:08 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

I can't stop listening to it... HELP.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/2HjLN1TA3bc[/video]
01-29-2013, 06:32 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(01-29-2013, 06:32 PM)Statyk Wrote: I can't stop listening to it... HELP.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/2HjLN1TA3bc[/video]

Trying is the first step to success.
01-29-2013, 06:50 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Life is nearly complete Steak. So nearly.

[Image: luv.gif]
01-29-2013, 06:53 PM
Find
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9

sorry this is a page late, and im sorry if this is necro.

you just lost 20 bucks Kman!.

in all hounesty, i actually didnt even know of the former FPSKyle persona from beforehe took on the persona of Popatov , nor that he made walkthroughs of a certain franchise (wich is now leading me to form theories of a link between it and psychotic behavior) until i looked into him, i looked into his past simply because i want to show people what a sick, twisted, evil individual Kyle Myers is.

come on, hes a member of the NRA, an organiseation that is, in my opinion, purest Evil, hes against gun controll (the very reason these massacres happen in america is because morons like him make it too easy for maniacs to get there hands on military grade weapons, america needs gun controll, End...Of...Story!), and he treated sandy hook like a sick joke.

now, im not all that emotionally aware, i tend to keep my emotions supressed most of the time, but when i saw on the news what happend on that fatefull day, i SOBBED!. literally. I SOBBED until there were no more tears left, i havent cried like that since i was 5 years old! so for someone to treat that tragedy like a joke, takes sheer, unstoppable evil. not emotional blindness, not immaturity, not "confusion", just sheer, unadulterated, Evil.

i just wanted to show how evil he is so people will Stop watching his channel, as he gets paid by youtube for veiwers, money he uses to buy illegal full auto firearms. do you really want to be responsible for arming a deranged, evil madman like that? really?

as for mentioning he made videos of that certain franchise, well, as i said, im forming a theory of a link between it and immature psychopaths with genocide fantasies. so i feel it was necessary i mentioned it.

also @ statyk, the legal definition of an internet troll in the UK is " an internet user who seeks to cause greivance and harm to families of tragedy victims for there own entertainment". by treating that massacre as a gag, violently opposing gun controll, and by making videos of firepower it has been illegal to own in the united states since the hayes Ammendment of 1986 banning all full auto firearms from civilian ownership, regardless of the weapons age or manufactuerer origin (look im not even an american and i know of the Hayes Ammendment, so you cant say its "not common knowledge" that there is a full auto firearms ban in the us), he meets that description pefectly as he causes continual greivance to the victims of gun crime and home grown terrorism.

ok, go back to discussing random things now Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013, 08:43 PM by the dark side.)
01-29-2013, 08:23 PM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

Seriously. A little girl with HELLO KITTY- bubble gun is a terrorism threat, but intense rednecks with full autos in their pockets aren't. What a logic.
01-29-2013, 08:36 PM
Find