Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Random Stuff

@ Deepone yes, i am aware of hunting, im in the rurals remember!, but same point applies, do you Really need a fully automatic 1100 R.P.M 30 round 5.56MM nato FMJ fed rifle to take down a deer? no, the things minced beyond edibility if you do!. also, hunting is fine, provided you EAT what you kill, if you just kill it, that is pointless and i dont approve of that, but i think the Uk law on hunting weapons needs to be applied globally,

the rules. you may only own either a Single or Double barreled shotgun of either 8-10-or 12 bore, (pump action and semi auto shotguns are illegal, a single barrel shotgun must be a one round weapon), a Single Action Wheelgun of no more than .357 calibre (speedloaders are illegal by the way, its round by round), or a bolt action rifle with a Tube magazine of no more than 5 rounds (box mags are illegal, as are stripper clips, they must be loaded round by round),and a maximum calibre equivalent to .303 enfield (about winchester 300). when carried, the weapon must be crooked over the arm with the finger off the trigger, a shotgun must be "broken" (open breach) with no shells in the chambers, a revolver must have its chamber wheel flipped out and the chambers empty, and a bolt rilfe must have the bolt open and the tube empty with no rounds in neither the tube or the chamber loaded, and the ammuntion must be stored at the hunting club. kids may own an air pisotl or air rifle if they are more than 8 years old, of no more than 1 round capicity with no more than a .21 calibre dart, but again, it must be carried crooked over the arm, with the breach open and no dart chambered, bows must be carried unflexed with no arrow or bolt seated, again crooked over arm with no finger on trigger. your weapon may only be loaded when the gameskeeper permits shooting to commence. you may also own no more than ONE firearm at a time.

Practical Shooting? Explain?
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013, 10:57 PM by the dark side.)
01-29-2013, 10:46 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

I just noticed I got my third Rep+ from the chaser. Thanks!

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
01-29-2013, 11:04 PM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

(01-29-2013, 10:46 PM)the dark side Wrote: @ Deepone yes, i am aware of hunting, im in the rurals remember!, but same point applies, do you Really need a fully automatic 1100 R.P.M 30 round 5.56MM nato FMJ fed rifle to take down a deer? no, the things minced beyond edibility if you do!. also, hunting is fine, provided you EAT what you kill, if you just kill it, that is pointless and i dont approve of that, but i think the Uk law on hunting weapons needs to be applied globally,

the rules. you may only own either a Single or Double barreled shotgun of either 8-10-or 12 bore, (pump action and semi auto shotguns are illegal, a single barrel shotgun must be a one round weapon), a Single Action Wheelgun of no more than .357 calibre (speedloaders are illegal by the way, its round by round), or a bolt action rifle with a Tube magazine of no more than 5 rounds (box mags are illegal, as are stripper clips, they must be loaded round by round),and a maximum calibre equivalent to .303 enfield (about winchester 300). when carried, the weapon must be crooked over the arm with the finger off the trigger, a shotgun must be "broken" (open breach) with no shells in the chambers, a revolver must have its chamber wheel flipped out and the chambers empty, and a bolt rilfe must have the bolt open and the tube empty with no rounds in neither the tube or the chamber loaded, and the ammuntion must be stored at the hunting club. kids may own an air pisotl or air rifle if they are more than 8 years old, of no more than 1 round capicity with no more than a .21 calibre dart, but again, it must be carried crooked over the arm, with the breach open and no dart chambered, bows must be carried unflexed with no arrow or bolt seated, again crooked over arm with no finger on trigger. your weapon may only be loaded when the gameskeeper permits shooting to commence. you may also own no more than ONE firearm at a time.

Practical Shooting? Explain?

I completely agree with you, no civil needs fully automatic nato rifles or anything like that! Here in Finland it's not even possible to get such weapons, and that's fine.
Double or single barreled shotguns and bolt-action rifles should be enough for hunters.

Google practical shooting and you'll find plenty of information. I gotta go sleep, it'll be hard working day tomorrow. I mean today, it's already 00:18...
01-29-2013, 11:18 PM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

I NEED A MATHEMATICIAN RIGHT NOW.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what function I should use to check for whether or not [Image: funci.png] converges? And this should be a function I can integrate by hand

[Image: p229xcq]
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2013, 04:50 AM by Froge.)
01-30-2013, 04:38 AM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50

I think I know.

The function is... well, to be honest,

01-30-2013, 04:51 AM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

zaffre you useless fuck

[Image: p229xcq]
01-30-2013, 05:24 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

fuck yeah chrono converge rules m/

Posting Freak
01-30-2013, 06:04 AM
Website Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

(01-30-2013, 04:51 AM)Zaffre Wrote:

Best response ever. And cool, the medic said it.

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2013, 09:51 AM by The chaser.)
01-30-2013, 09:19 AM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(01-30-2013, 04:38 AM)Chronofox Wrote: I NEED A MATHEMATICIAN RIGHT NOW.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what function I should use to check for whether or not [Image: funci.png] converges? And this should be a function I can integrate by hand

i'd pm bridge or bandrew if i was you Big Grin

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
01-30-2013, 12:53 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

This kid... Oh god. Ultimate Guitar has some people I tell ya.

[Image: 88e769d7c1caacc749006b8849fcb389.gif]

[Image: luv.gif]
01-30-2013, 03:46 PM
Find