Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 1
Zgroktar Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion

(03-24-2013, 07:11 PM)Dogfood Wrote: What if

Spoiler below!
Mr. Mandus is kidnapping children from the street, butchering them and making food out of them. Only to feed the other starving children.. Just like pigs in the farm. YES I KNOW, ITS A DISTURBING THOUGHT. but we are talking about Amnesia here

Nothing really disturbing about that, because the dread of Amnesia even that sounds nothing special.
03-24-2013, 08:49 PM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

I'm perfectly content waiting for official word.

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
03-24-2013, 08:55 PM
Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39

(03-24-2013, 08:03 PM)Statyk Wrote: Oh boy! Try this one on for size guys Big Grin
I was inspecting the little boxes I found earlier when I went out of edit mode in the top left window. I right clicked and picked "select all" hoping it'd show the boxes outside of the inspection mode and noticed white boxes. I went back into edit mode and notice that they are all between the boxes. So I refreshed the page and right clicked, selected all. It seems it's highlighting specific letters. Maybe it's a scrambled message? Help me out here guys!

Spoiler below!

[Image: littleboxes_by_statyk94-d5z4ecp.png]

We're gonna have fun here.

Here are the letters I found there:

blank, blank blank, s, r, r, (y or i or BLANK) (n or i or BLANK) (t or i , i most likely), s, (s or t, t most likely), (I or s, I most likely), h, t, e, (d or BLANK), (n or g), (s or y, y most likely), e, w, e, (e or l), t, r, s, d, r, s, a, (g or h, h most likely), s.

Feel free to check them and to think on them!
(most likely means the highlight is more into a letter than into the other.)

listen to boards of canada
03-24-2013, 09:12 PM
Website Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

Spoiler below!
[Image: p7jDEMT.png]

Edit: use this http://wordsolver.net/
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2013, 09:22 PM by Deep One.)
03-24-2013, 09:19 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

I'm most curious about what the purpose of the three empty ones at the top are for...
03-24-2013, 09:22 PM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

The video is unavailable, not deleted, which means it may be still on youtube servers. I recall an old trick from 2010 to get a preview thumbnails knowing video ID, but can't find it in my bookmarks. Damn.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
Find
felixmole Offline

Threads: 7

(03-24-2013, 08:03 PM)Statyk Wrote: Oh boy! Try this one on for size guys Big Grin
I was inspecting the little boxes I found earlier when I went out of edit mode in the top left window. I right clicked and picked "select all" hoping it'd show the boxes outside of the inspection mode and noticed white boxes. I went back into edit mode and notice that they are all between the boxes. So I refreshed the page and right clicked, selected all. It seems it's highlighting specific letters. Maybe it's a scrambled message? Help me out here guys!

Spoiler below!

Yeah, I'd noticed it yesterday, but I wonder if these are simple tracks of what was there before (ie. the text with blanks), a few days ago.
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2013, 09:22 PM by felixmole.)
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

(03-24-2013, 09:12 PM)Hardarm Wrote:

Spoiler below!

We're gonna have fun here.

Here are the letters I found there:

blank, blank blank, s, r, r, (y or i or BLANK) (n or i or BLANK) (t or i , i most likely), s, (s or t, t most likely), (I or s, I most likely), h, t, e, (d or BLANK), (n or g), (s or y, y most likely), e, w, e, (e or l), t, r, s, d, r, s, a, (g or h, h most likely), s.

Feel free to check them and to think on them!
(most likely means the highlight is more into a letter than into the other.)

>blank, blank blank

I think this is a rendering error, JS and flash behaves differently on different browsers, try another one?

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
03-24-2013, 09:24 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(03-24-2013, 09:22 PM)Kein Wrote: The video is unavailable, not deleted, which means it may be still on youtube servers. I recall an old trick from 2010 to get a preview thumbnails knowing video ID, but can't find it in my bookmarks. Damn.
I was playing around with it and found out it has something to do with AdBlock, it was nothing special like I thought it was going to be...

(03-24-2013, 09:22 PM)felixmole Wrote: Yeah, I'd noticed it yesterday, but I wonder if these are simple tracks of what was there before (ie. the text with blanks), a few days ago.
What was there before?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also apologize if anyone found this before me. I guess you could say I'm a little late to the party...
03-24-2013, 09:25 PM
Find
maarten12100 Offline

Threads: 0

(03-24-2013, 09:19 PM)Deep One Wrote: [Image: p7jDEMT.png]
Edit: use this http://wordsolver.net/
tithes?!
Titties Smile
03-24-2013, 09:34 PM
Find