Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 1
bluel0bster Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion

(04-24-2013, 05:05 PM)TerrorLantern Wrote: its going to be released on halloween of this year... just tell your self that... not that it likely will but if the rumors are true and they did push it to Q3 then you wont be disappointed because you were actually expecting it for halloween... thats when im expecting it and its at least semi-logical. this is wehn they planned it last year and if they prolong it one more time i will pretty much guaruntee it will be on halloween. just a thought and it saves the heart ache. MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR HALLOWEEN!

just a thought

No... just no. That'd be way to long, an entire year delay from their initial release date.

Another article came out covering the story on the pictures, http://screeninvasion.com/2013/04/new-am...reenshots/

Lists Q2 as well. Until we've heard otherwise from FG, we should assume the release date will still be in Q2.
04-24-2013, 08:26 PM
Find
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17

(04-24-2013, 08:17 PM)TerrorLantern Wrote: thats why i say halloween... and if it released prior to this like in Q3 then i will be happily suprised

(04-24-2013, 08:15 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Okay now, even I have to say that all this drama about the release date is slooowly getting just a liiiittle bit ridiculous Wink I mean, I'd consider myself to be a pretty die-hard Frictional fan too, but...there are other games out there y' know? So take a chill pill guys...relax...play something else for a while. Go get a nice, cheap indie game like Don't Starve or Binding of Isaac to pass the time and before you know it, the release will be there! Big Grin

NO! there are NOT any other games out there to play. i am in a dark tunnel of bordom and the only light is amnesia at the far end that slowly streches away from me. the only cure is to finnaly touch the light and fall into the pig infested factory they call... the machine for pigs

ARE YOU MENTAL! Look at what has been released! Slender: The Arrival, Cry of Fear Standalone release (once steam finally finishes the Store page) seriously take a look at what has been released.

The International Narcotics Traffic
04-24-2013, 08:30 PM
Find
maarten12100 Offline

Threads: 0

(04-24-2013, 08:30 PM)Kilbride Studios Wrote:
(04-24-2013, 08:17 PM)TerrorLantern Wrote: thats why i say halloween... and if it released prior to this like in Q3 then i will be happily suprised

(04-24-2013, 08:15 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Okay now, even I have to say that all this drama about the release date is slooowly getting just a liiiittle bit ridiculous Wink I mean, I'd consider myself to be a pretty die-hard Frictional fan too, but...there are other games out there y' know? So take a chill pill guys...relax...play something else for a while. Go get a nice, cheap indie game like Don't Starve or Binding of Isaac to pass the time and before you know it, the release will be there! Big Grin

NO! there are NOT any other games out there to play. i am in a dark tunnel of bordom and the only light is amnesia at the far end that slowly streches away from me. the only cure is to finnaly touch the light and fall into the pig infested factory they call... the machine for pigs
Look at what has been released! Slender: The Arrival
Yeah that must be a really good horror game totally not shock based instead of psychological horror.

will look up that other game though
04-24-2013, 08:52 PM
Find
fancreeper Offline

Threads: 3

I have been doing that when they deleyed it the first time,because i was depresed.They deleyed it once again,so i played more games....and now you tell me to play something while i wait ಠ_ಠ Are you kidding me?
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2013, 09:10 PM by fancreeper.)
04-24-2013, 08:59 PM
Find
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17

(04-24-2013, 08:52 PM)maarten12100 Wrote:
(04-24-2013, 08:30 PM)Kilbride Studios Wrote:

Look at what has been released! Slender: The Arrival
Yeah that must be a really good horror game totally not shock based instead of psychological horror.

will look up that other game though

what other game? cry of fear?
also was that sarcasm...

The International Narcotics Traffic
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2013, 09:18 PM by Gilligan's Hell.)
04-24-2013, 09:00 PM
Find
GiggleBlizzard Offline

Threads: 2

Cry of Fear is pretty good... and depressing.
04-25-2013, 12:14 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(04-24-2013, 08:17 PM)TerrorLantern Wrote: NO! there are NOT any other games out there to play. i am in a dark tunnel of bordom and the only light is amnesia at the far end that slowly streches away from me. the only cure is to finnaly touch the light and fall into the pig infested factory they call... the machine for pigs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_in_video_gaming

Take your pick Smile

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
04-25-2013, 03:07 AM
Find
bluel0bster Offline

Threads: 11

If you want an awesome atmospheric horror game, try Year Walk. It's an ios game, and for some reason people keep ignoring me when I mention it, but it's really, really good.
04-25-2013, 03:44 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(04-25-2013, 12:14 AM)GiggleBlizzard Wrote: Cry of Fear is pretty good...

El oh el
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2013, 04:53 AM by Statyk.)
04-25-2013, 04:53 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

cry of fear is a fun/challenging game if you just look at it as a shooter

but it's really not very scary at all

and the story is pretty much nonexistent

and it got overhyped to shit

still like a 7/10 mod tho lol

Posting Freak