Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
RE: Random Stuff

zomg wooderson used his voice in da other thread *orgasm*

edit: zomg so did beekayk *double orgasm*

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2013, 09:18 PM by Nice.)
04-29-2013, 09:16 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Beekayk's voice is triple orgasm-worthy.

[Image: luv.gif]
04-29-2013, 09:20 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

Oh, now your just flattering me...

Trying is the first step to success.
04-29-2013, 10:03 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

Where is it?! WHERE?!
04-29-2013, 10:04 PM
Website Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

April 29, 2013/ 5:02 PM/ I lift the glass of bubbling, sugared liquid to my lips for the first time that day. As I do this, I stare into it, empty of contents. I am secured by the doctors hands.
Feb 7, 1998/ 2:32 AM/ My head pops out into the world. The doctors and the nurses secure and cover my crying, bloody body. I am handed to my mother, who takes me with a hard-fought pride, and speaks to me. My cries are calmed now and my breath steadies. The soda is cool on my lips.
Mar 22, 1999/ 10:01 AM/ I take my first unsteady step. I have opened a new chapter of potential for travel. It will be my preferred method of traversing for the rest of my life.
Mar 24, 1999/ 12:47 PM/ The exercise is rough but I push through, walking back and forth down the hall outside my families apartment. My mother watching me, she worries, aware of the dangers my determined sense of adventurism spells for her as a parent, as my guardian. Yet at that same moment, I am home, having safely reached young adulthood. Her job was a success.
April 29, 2013/ 5:20 PM/ The glass is empty. It was five seconds ago that I took the last sip. I am also drinking from my cup for the first time, while looking at it, half-full. My energy is draining from the strain of my first walk, as I place down the cup, now empty, still full.
I am tired of these people. I am tired of getting tangled up in their lives. I wish to go.
04-29-2013, 10:24 PM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

(04-29-2013, 10:24 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: April 29, 2013/ 5:02 PM/ I lift the glass of bubbling, sugared liquid to my lips for the first time that day. As I do this, I stare into it, empty of contents. I am secured by the doctors hands.

Feb 7, 1998/ 2:32 AM/ My head pops out into the world. The doctors and the nurses secure and cover my crying, bloody body. I am handed to my mother, who takes me with a hard-fought pride, and speaks to me. My cries are calmed now and my breath steadies. The soda is cool on my lips.

Mar 22, 1999/ 10:01 AM/ I take my first unsteady step. I have opened a new chapter of potential for travel. It will be my preferred method of traversing for the rest of my life.

Mar 24, 1999/ 12:47 PM/ The exercise is rough but I push through, walking back and forth down the hall outside my families apartment. My mother watching me, she worries, aware of the dangers my determined sense of adventurism spells for her as a parent, as my guardian. Yet at that same moment, I am home, having safely reached young adulthood. Her job was a success.

April 29, 2013/ 5:20 PM/ The glass is empty. It was five seconds ago that I took the last sip. I am also drinking from my cup for the first time, while looking at it, half-full. My energy is draining from the strain of my first walk, as I place down the cup, now empty, still full.

I am tired of these people. I am tired of getting tangled up in their lives. I wish to go.
wat

xplein

[Image: p229xcq]
04-30-2013, 12:04 AM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(04-30-2013, 12:04 AM)Chronofluff Wrote:
(04-29-2013, 10:24 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: April 29, 2013/ 5:02 PM/ I lift the glass of bubbling, sugared liquid to my lips for the first time that day. As I do this, I stare into it, empty of contents. I am secured by the doctors hands.

wat

xplein

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
04-30-2013, 12:16 AM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

No actually don't x_x

04-30-2013, 12:23 AM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

You're welcome

I rate it 3 memes.
04-30-2013, 12:28 AM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Found this on r/cringe.

Alpha as fuck!

Spoiler below!

So I'm at work. And I'm strolling through my department like I always am. Greeting customers, offering to help, showing them where that one thing they are looking for is. When I see her. Talking on the phone. Smiling that gorgeous smile. And I think to myself..."where have I seen her before? O.o"

I continue my rounds, when she walks up to me with her boyfriend and says "Hi, we're looking for (thing). Can you show us where we can find it?" "Certainly," I say. "Right this way."

After some small talk between the three of us, I hear the boyfriend say "(Insert nickname here), let's just get this one." When it clicks.

It all comes flooding back. It's the girl I had a crush on in 6th grade, back when I was a 4'9" tall, 160 pound, bumbling...idiot. And, when it does click...I freeze. In my mind, that is. "Keep it together, man. Just...be yourself. She's with her boyfriend, you'll be fine."

And I keep talking about the thing they're looking at. When, after about five minutes, I finally muster up the courage to say "I know this is a complete one in a million shot here, but did you by any chance go to (insert school name here) during middle school?"
"Yes I did," she quickly responds, "why?"
"Well, I believe we had a class together in 6th grade." I'll spare you the rest of the details, because... well, it's a damn long conversation. Long story short, it's her, she doesn't remember me, we laugh about how small a world it is, and I keep showing her and her boyfriend what they are looking for.

After about five or ten minutes, I'm done. I've shown them everything they were looking for, made a few recommendations, and everyone is happy. But I couldn't leave well enough alone. Scumbag brain kicked in, and did something I have never, I repeat NEVER done before.

I walk back up to them and say "One last thing: do you by any chance have a facebook?" "Yes, but I'm never on it." Still could have just walked away. But scumbag brain insisted. "Well," my tongue continued, independently chattering away as my eyes, ears, and brain watched in terror, "I'm a little hesitant about asking this since your boyfriend is right here, but can I have your number?"

Reddit, my brain reached for those words back. Boy, did he reach. But it was too late. I. Had. Fucked. Up. The look in her eyes was enough to kill. But that was nothing compared to the look in her boyfriend's eyes. I...I thought he was going to jump over the cart and tackle me. Hell, I wanted him to. But my brain, in a desperate bid to prevent him from doing so, directed me to look at him and say "I'm not hitting on your girlfriend or anything, I just wanted to catch up and whatnot." Good job, dude. All he heard was "hit on your girlfriend". I could feel my sphincter tighten from the awkwardness I was drowning in.

I finally said, "If you don't want to give it, that's cool. I totally understand." She fumbled for an excuse, finally settling with "yeah, I'm not big on giving out my number." We quickly parted ways soon after. But the fuck up was there. The atrocious mark of my fuckup stained the floor, the aisle...Hell, the entire store. I rushed out of there, and didn't make my rounds for another 2 hours. Reddit...Kill me. Just kill me now.

EDIT: Damn this guy doesn't know what paragraphs are..

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2013, 02:00 AM by Wooderson.)
04-30-2013, 01:58 AM
Find