Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Random Stuff

wat

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
06-06-2013, 02:14 PM
Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(06-06-2013, 02:14 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote:

wat

Haha, the story behind it makes it so much funnier Big Grin

Spoiler below!

"There I was, alone in the woods. This cow is staring right at me. Right into my soul. But this ain't no ordinary cow, no. This is an alien cow. Yeah I'd been tracking it for a while. Watching him. During the day it pretended to be a simple cow..just stood there, chewing hay. Chewing hay like a normal cow. But I knew what was going on. It was plotting. Plotting the invasion. At first it wasn't aware I had discovered the secret. But I knew everything....but then that cow mooed, he said MMMMOOOO, still not taking those cold, butt probing alien eyes from mine. I stood my ground. I said, "no probes going in my butt today, no sir, no sir". Yeeeah I knew about them probes. Then that cow said, he said, "Imma probe you". I said to that cow, "No you isn't" and I ran. He took off after but I was too fast. I broke outta those trees and into the light, beating feet like it was my job. The cow close behind. Then I passed a horse....statue? I ran right into a dead end. I turned around. The alien cow was already standing there. But then I said to the cow, "How about we put this on youtube"? The cow said, "Alright". End of story."

[Image: ahHZEfQ.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2013, 04:00 PM by Tiger.)
06-06-2013, 03:41 PM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

(06-06-2013, 11:47 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: Has anyone ever had an actual orgasm to an album before? I think I just did. . .

ALIAS's Journal, June 6th, 2013, 7:13 AM

Meeting with Kman left bad taste in mouth. He is pampered and decadent, betraying even his own shallow, hipster affectations. Possibly homosexual? Must remember to investigate further. Tiger as bad. A furry failure who sits whimpering in his cave. Why are so few of us left active, healthy, and without personality disorders? The one known as Statyk runs threads. Traggey is a bloated, aging whore, making amazing art in an art thread. the dark side was decapitated, a victim of his own bitchyness. Googleplex's in an asylum up in 4chan. Darkely retired in disgrace, murdered six minutes later by a minor youtube troll seeking lols. Adny got shot. Tanshaydar went missing in '11.

The Cranky Old Man is dead.

Only two names remaining on my list. Both share private quarters at 'I'm A Stupid Prick' research center. I shall go to them. I shall go and tell the faggot writer that someone plans to ship him.

[to be continued]
ya fuk u 2

[Image: p229xcq]
06-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

ALIAS's Journal, June 6th, 2013, 12:55 PM

Wednesday night, an old man died in the forums. Someone kicked him out the forums and when he hit the ban hammer his head has driven up further into his own ass. Nobody cares. Nobody cares but me. Are they right? Is it futile? Soon there will be hate. Hundreds will burn. Hundreds will perish in rage and boredom.
Why does one death matter against so many? Because there are noobs and there are people who know just enough to cease caring, and those fucktards must be punished. Even in the face of a second Machine for Pigs thread shutdown I shall not compromise in this. But there are so many deserving of retribution... and there is so few fucks given.
06-06-2013, 06:08 PM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(06-06-2013, 06:08 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: ALIAS's Journal, June 6th, 2013, 12:55 PM

Wednesday night, an old man died in the forums. Someone kicked him out the forums and when he hit the ban hammer his head has driven up further into his own ass. Nobody cares. Nobody cares but me. Are they right? Is it futile? Soon there will be hate. Hundreds will burn. Hundreds will perish in rage and boredom.
Why does one death matter against so many? Because there are noobs and there are people who know just enough to cease caring, and those fucktards must be punished. Even in the face of a second Machine for Pigs thread shutdown I shall not compromise in this. But there are so many deserving of retribution... and there is so few fucks given.

wat

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
06-06-2013, 06:14 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

(06-06-2013, 06:14 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: wat

Read Watchmen.
06-06-2013, 06:16 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

(06-06-2013, 06:19 PM)Robosprog Wrote: .. well at least I'm alive still on that list.

You know that kind of cancer that gets better?

That ain't the kind ya got.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2013, 06:23 PM by failedALIAS.)
06-06-2013, 06:23 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(06-06-2013, 11:47 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: Has anyone ever had an actual orgasm to an album before? I think I just did. . .

ALIAS's Journal, June 6th, 2013, 7:13 AM

Meeting with Kman left bad taste in mouth. He is pampered and decadent, betraying even his own shallow, hipster affectations. Possibly homosexual? Must remember to investigate further. Tiger as bad. A furry failure who sits whimpering in his cave. Why are so few of us left active, healthy, and without personality disorders? The one known as Statyk runs threads. Traggey is a bloated, aging whore, making amazing art in an art thread. the dark side was decapitated, a victim of his own bitchyness. Googleplex's in an asylum up in 4chan. Darkely retired in disgrace, murdered six minutes later by a minor youtube troll seeking lols. Adny got shot. Tanshaydar went missing in '11.
The Cranky Old Man is dead.
Only two names remaining on my list. Both share private quarters at 'I'm A Stupid Prick' research center. I shall go to them. I shall go and tell the faggot writer that someone plans to ship him.

[to be continued]

(06-06-2013, 06:16 PM)failedALIAS Wrote:
(06-06-2013, 06:14 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: wat

Read Watchmen.

PFFFFF. Are you honestly comparing yourself whit this?

[Image: AnimatedRorschach.gif]

Spoiler below!
[Image: tumblr_mckdwpY0aZ1r3jmn6o1_500.png]
Please... Continue.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2013, 07:48 PM by Danny Boy.)
06-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Website Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

FailedALIAS, you're not Rorschach; Bridge is.
06-06-2013, 07:49 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

Well my computer stopped working (typing this from my bro's laptop), i'm assuming that the motherboard died so yeah, in case any of you wonder about why im going to be offline on steam 24h a day and most likely not spend much time on forum. It's because i have no computer Big Grin Farewell

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
06-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Find