Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23
RE: Random Stuff

Macgyverthehero checking in.

So yesterday we went to the Grand Canyon for the first time in my life and saw alot of beautiful things. Then in the evening we found a hotel and checked into the biggest room I've ever been in: a suite.

I could not get on the forums yesterday cause everyone in the hotel was on the internet at the same time, so I had to wake up, write in my dream journal, and post this checkup so you guys know I'm not dead.

Were going to be either checking out zion canyon for two days, or another canyon nearby today. Cya guys later!

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
07-14-2013, 05:03 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(07-14-2013, 05:03 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: Macgyverthehero checking in.

So yesterday we went to the Grand Canyon for the first time in my life and saw alot of beautiful things. Then in the evening we found a hotel and checked into the biggest room I've ever been in: a suite.

I could not get on the forums yesterday cause everyone in the hotel was on the internet at the same time, so I had to wake up, write in my dream journal, and post this checkup so you guys know I'm not dead.

Were going to be either checking out zion canyon for two days, or another canyon nearby today. Cya guys later!

who are you travelling with?

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
07-14-2013, 05:19 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

(07-14-2013, 05:19 PM)Dogfood Wrote:

who are you travelling with?

Mom and Dad, cause they brought me along.

07-14-2013, 05:35 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

How do I always end up breaking this game...

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/BglnZ2YkA7c[/video]
07-14-2013, 06:46 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

DUDE. I had one of those, could only keep it for about 2 months though. I thought it was actually helping when it came to dream recall and reaching lucidity.

How long have you been keeping yours for? I'd like to get back into it since its summer and I no longer need to wake up for something.

[Image: luv.gif]
07-14-2013, 07:21 PM
Find
triadtimes Offline

Threads: 16

(07-14-2013, 06:46 PM)Statyk Wrote: How do I always end up breaking this game...

Statty pls...

http://www.twitch.tv/redhack2/c/2059521
http://www.twitch.tv/redhack2/c/2272294

07-14-2013, 07:22 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

(07-14-2013, 07:21 PM)Wooderson Wrote:

DUDE. I had one of those, could only keep it for about 2 months though. I thought it was actually helping when it came to dream recall and reaching lucidity.

How long have you been keeping yours for? I'd like to get back into it since its summer and I no longer need to wake up for something.

I started my journal last saturday when we left for vacation.

07-14-2013, 09:36 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

woodresonn has da sexy hair čćlppppik9999999

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
07-14-2013, 10:51 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(07-14-2013, 09:36 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote:
(07-14-2013, 07:21 PM)Wooderson Wrote:

I started my journal last saturday when we left for vacation.

Oh cool, after about 2 weeks of logging I noticed that I was able to recall dreams in more detail every single night. Once I dreamt that I woke up, false awakening or something I think its called.

Reese Jones has really useful dream videos if you want to know more in-depth stuff.

[Image: luv.gif]
07-14-2013, 11:30 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

(07-14-2013, 11:30 PM)Wooderson Wrote: Oh cool, after about 2 weeks of logging I noticed that I was able to recall dreams in more detail every single night. Once I dreamt that I woke up, false awakening or something I think its called.

Reese Jones has really useful dream videos if you want to know more in-depth stuff.

I'm starting to notice that too. I'll look into Reese Jones when I have the time.

Plus: Quick Update. Were at Zion National Park and were staying here for one day, two nights. Tomorrow we shall go hiking to a point known as Angel's Landing which will take four hours (back and forth.)

Just gonna hang around and relax till tomorrow, so I shall be abit more active on the forums for the next day and two nights.

07-15-2013, 02:09 AM
Find