Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Random Stuff

and yet you didn't give a damn about (and even partook in) a tv discussion that took up a good full page

don't make me go on this rant again danny

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2013, 03:09 AM by Kman.)
08-07-2013, 03:08 AM
Website Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(08-07-2013, 03:08 AM)Kman Wrote: and yet you didn't give a damn about (and even partook in) a tv discussion that took up a good full page

don't make me go on this rant again danny

Honestly. Its not about the theme of the conversation of music itself. Sure. It fits the random thread topic. I don't really have a problem with your discussions nor give a fuck about them. My problem is that THERE ARE SO FUCKING MANY Threads already on the topic! It bothers me to have to see music discussions in EVERY Single fucking thread dudes! Hell at least bronies were polite enough to put all their stuff in a single thread. While you guys spam that shit all over the place!

Its page after page of the same stuff. IF all or the grand majority of those discussions were solely on the random thread. That would be fine. Annoying? a bit. But I could take it. And at least you would have a place. Instead we see "What are you listening" thread "Music discussion thread" "Metal thread" "Today's generation music overhyped fans" and that is just to name a few.

All I'm asking is for you guys to either use the other pages or use the random thread, but preferably not both.

(08-07-2013, 03:08 AM)Chronocat Wrote: we're not the ones being banned every so often

i had to go there

No. You didn't. Ad hominem.

In other words: Completely irrelevant to the discussion.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2013, 04:28 AM by Danny Boy.)
08-07-2013, 03:27 AM
Website Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

(08-07-2013, 03:27 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: Honestly. Its not about the theme of the conversation of music itself. Sure. It fits the random thread topic. I don't really have a problem with your discussions nor give a fuck about them. My problem is that THERE ARE SO FUCKING MANY Threads already on the topic!
there's only 4, 1 of which was actually made by you after you complained that "there was too much music discussion and it was clogging up the entire forum" (at the time there was only two threads for it in the first place too)

(08-07-2013, 03:27 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: It bothers me to have to see music discussions in EVERY Single fucking thread dudes! Hell at least bronies were polite enough to put all their stuff in a single thread. While you guys spam that shit all over the place!
threads on the first page of off topic that have at some point or another had music discussion in them:
http://frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-3256.html
http://frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-18043.html
http://frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-21928.html

i guess 3/18 threads now equals turning every single thread into a music discussion and "spamming the shit out of everything"
(08-07-2013, 03:27 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: Its page after page of the same stuff.

it's like 3 posts every 20 pages or so maybe
(08-07-2013, 03:27 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: Instead we see "What are you listening" thread "Music discussion thread" "Metal thread" "Today's generation music overhyped fans" and that is just to name a few.

All I'm asking is for either use the other pages. or use the random thread. but preferably not both.

those are all very different topics (i still believe having just a general "music discussion" thread is quite retarded because with literally any other form of entertainment you could make as many threads as you wanted and no one would complain, but whatever) that all just generally fit under the category of "music".

with video games i see:
http://frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-22331.html
http://frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-22341.html
http://frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-22326.html
http://frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-17415.html
http://frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-18899.html

and yet i don't see you complaining about "off topic is being overrun by video games and you guys are spamming your shit everywhere here you MUST go throw all video game related topics into this one cluster fuck of a thread even though they still all are about very different topics with their only similarity being they all fit into the blanket category of video games!@!@!!!!@!"

now shut up and sit the fuck down

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2013, 04:40 AM by Kman.)
08-07-2013, 04:39 AM
Website Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

Quote:and yet i don't see you complaining about "off topic is being overrun by
video games and you guys are spamming your shit everywhere here you
MUST go throw all video game related topics into this one cluster fuck
of a thread
even...

Wait. So you are actually complaining on "having" to throw all music related discussions into a single thread?

Isn't that exactly what you are doing by having most discussions on the random thread instead of the others threads?

Quote:and yet i don't see you complaining about "off topic is being overrun by video games

But have I complained about music related threads on off topic? I complained about music related discussions on the random thread. not off topic

Why? Because of the existence of the other threads. There are a lot more music related discussions on the random thread. Than video game ones. What I said by either using the random thread or the other threads. Its because it renders the other threads pointless. Because you people insist on having these discussions here. Its like having a restaurant that serves Italian food but also some French plates. but you only come to that restaurant for their french plates. despite there are already several French focused restaurants. So if you don't go to those others. Than what is the point of having them?

Quote:there's only 4, 1 of which was actually made by you

Yeah so? what are you aiming with that exactly?
08-07-2013, 05:15 AM
Website Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

(08-07-2013, 05:15 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: Wait. So you are actually complaining on "having" to throw all music related discussions into a single thread?

Isn't that exactly what you are doing by having most discussions on the random thread instead of the others threads?

there has literally been like a total of maybe 15 music related posts in this thread recently, there's maybe 2 or 3 conversations i've had in the last few months that had to do with music in here

most of the music discussion happens in the actual in the music discussion thread or the what are you listening to a thread or else everyone literally shits themselves
(08-07-2013, 05:15 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: But have I complained about music related threads on off topic? I complained about music related discussions on the random thread. not off topic
"Honestly. Its not about the theme of the conversation of music itself. Sure. It fits the random thread topic. I don't really have a problem with your discussions nor give a fuck about them. My problem is that THERE ARE SO FUCKING MANY Threads already on the topic!"
(08-07-2013, 05:15 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: Why? Because of the existence of the other threads. There are a lot more music related discussions on the random thread. Than video game ones.
there's just as many conversations about tv and movies and games and other shit (i'd say more tbh but whatever) as there is music, like i said i can only think of like 2 or 3 major conversations about music in here, stop exaggerating that

(08-07-2013, 05:15 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: What I said by either using the random thread or the other threads. Its because it renders the other threads pointless. Because you people insist on having these discussions here. Its like having a restaurant that serves Italian food but also some French plates. but you only come to that restaurant for their french plates. despite there are already several French focused restaurants. So if you don't go to those others. Than what is the point of having them?

again you're really blowing out of proportion how much of that discussion goes on in here

the other threads are still used constantly for discussion, just cause someone makes 1 or 2 post about music in here doesn't mean we're neglecting them it just means that they felt like making some random post that doesn't have relevance to much so they put it in here (which is the entire fucking point of this thread)

again there's still a ton of conversation about tv and games in here (many more than music usually and ones that last much longer, since there's more people on this forum that prefer those forms of entertainment) and yet i don't see you complaining that "this sort of action is leading to people neglecting tv and game threads" because it really doesn't, just like it doesn't have that effect on any of the music threads so complaining about it is just stupid

(08-07-2013, 05:15 AM)Danny Boy Wrote:
Quote:there's only 4, 1 of which was actually made by you

Yeah so? what are you aiming with that exactly?

i'm just saying you shouldn't be complaining that "there's too many fucking music threads" when you created probably the most active one right now

Posting Freak
08-07-2013, 05:28 AM
Website Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

I have to agree with kman here. An occasional offhand comment about music which results in a small spontaneous exchange between members in this thread is hardly taking it too far.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
08-07-2013, 05:33 AM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

(08-07-2013, 05:33 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: I have to agree with kman here.

On a side note, Marsque is really ripping up the AAMFP thread.

[Image: p229xcq]
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2013, 07:18 AM by Froge.)
08-07-2013, 05:35 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

Any of you played Resident Evil: Revelations? If you do, please tell me how the fuck can I kill the
Spoiler below!

Comms Officer boss on the Promenade deck or something?!

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
08-07-2013, 08:07 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(08-07-2013, 08:07 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Any of you played Resident Evil: Revelations? If you do, please tell me how the fuck can I kill the
Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

Shoot the explosive barrels when he's next to them to stun him, and leave him open for a fully charged melee attack which can do massive damage.

When you run out of those shoot him in his little human body to do maximum damage.

Whatever you do, remember to keep your distance (Unless he's stunned) as he has an instant kill attack.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
08-07-2013, 08:14 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(08-07-2013, 08:14 AM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 08:07 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Any of you played Resident Evil: Revelations? If you do, please tell me how the fuck can I kill the
Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

Shoot the explosive barrels when he's next to them to stun him, and leave him open for a fully charged melee attack which can do massive damage.

When you run out of those shoot him in his little human body to do maximum damage.

Whatever you do, remember to keep your distance (Unless he's stunned) as he has an instant kill attack.

Spoiler below!

Oh thanks. Also, I watched a walkthrough earlier. He have a sniper rifle and stuff. Where did he get this?

I have Windham, and M92F in my Inventory. What guns do I missed and where do I find them?

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
08-07-2013, 08:18 AM
Find