Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
What has discovering Amnesia/Frictional Games done for you? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: What has discovering Amnesia/Frictional Games done for you? (/thread-21084.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: What has discovering Amnesia/Frictional Games done for you? - Sarcophagus - 04-09-2013

It made ma play the game?

RE: What has discovering Amnesia/Frictional Games done for you? - Tommyboypsp - 04-09-2013

(04-07-2013, 08:02 PM)Funderbunk Wrote: Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
Ffffffff sig'd

Amnesia: The Dark Descent and a book I was reading at the time (Woman in Black) got me into horror.
Of course it has given me many (about 220 according to Steam) hours of fun Big Grin

RE: What has discovering Amnesia/Frictional Games done for you? - maarten12100 - 04-09-2013

I developed an interest in naked man, nope kidding.
I enjoyed their games all but requiem that is not my type of game.

RE: What has discovering Amnesia/Frictional Games done for you? - AJRacer543 - 04-11-2013

I have discovered that I have a serious hatred for waiting for sequels.. Tongue But I also learned that my heart can go about 300,000 BPM if it needs to Big Grin

RE: What has discovering Amnesia/Frictional Games done for you? - JawlessWarrior - 04-11-2013

Jump scares are not true horror, those are cheap thrills. Horror is what makes you stop and cry for a bit every time you accidentally bump into something. It both motivates you and makes you want to stop playing in such a strange, twisted combination. Amnesia and Penumbra made me realize that some games are worth much more than the sum of their parts.

RE: What has discovering Amnesia/Frictional Games done for you? - str4wberrypanic - 04-11-2013

Well, i didn't know that jesus was able to fly

RE: What has discovering Amnesia/Frictional Games done for you? - eliasfrost - 04-12-2013

I discovered that Frictional is pretty bad at storytelling

RE: What has discovering Amnesia/Frictional Games done for you? - failedALIAS - 04-12-2013

(04-12-2013, 12:00 AM)Naked? No Wrote: I discovered that Frictional is pretty bad at storytelling

What?

RE: What has discovering Amnesia/Frictional Games done for you? - Wooderson - 04-12-2013

(04-12-2013, 12:00 AM)Naked? No Wrote: I discovered that Frictional is pretty bad at storytelling

Penumbra was awesome...

RE: What has discovering Amnesia/Frictional Games done for you? - failedALIAS - 04-12-2013

(04-12-2013, 12:56 AM)Wooderson Wrote:

Penumbra was awesome...

It was. I considered it to be one of the most powerful societal statements made in videogame history.