Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Things you did as a kid - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Things you did as a kid (/thread-25042.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Things you did as a kid - Slanderous - 04-10-2014

As a kid, my non responsible parents were allowing me to play brutal computer games. <3

I was playing stuff like RtCW (mostly), some Doom, Half Life, Counter Strike and Gothic II (a less bit Gothic I)

The funniest situation I can remember was me trying to climb a tree with my friend to jump over a big ass fence to my grandparents garden. We managed to sit on one of the tree branches, and suddenly it just started cracking, my friend quickly jumped over the fence, falling down into a (luckily) mini pond, and I weren't that lucky - I fell onto the ground and it started feeling very bad. When my grandparents took me to the hospital (the friend of mine managed to easilly get out of the pond) it found out that I broke my god damn leg xd

RE: Things you did as a kid - PutraenusAlivius - 04-10-2014

Once played Tag with some friends at school at fifth grade. I was It, and since it was just after raining, a slope was slippery and I fell. A skin got peeled, revealing the meat underneath.

Ate a chili pepper once. Two of them actually. After that it's like the worse pain ever. My head was under a faucet with it's water (on max) to my mouth.

RE: Things you did as a kid - Nice - 04-10-2014

Drove around in a car with my cousin, both had no license (managed to scratch the car, it was not pleasent when his parents found out) .. We were 16, drove a brand new Audi on a road. It was an experience mixed with high amounts of adrenaline, paranoia and excitement.

RE: Things you did as a kid - Yuhaney - 04-10-2014

(04-10-2014, 05:03 PM)Dogfood Wrote: It was an experience mixed with high amounts of adrenaline, paranoia and excitement.

...and alcohol?

RE: Things you did as a kid - Red - 04-10-2014

I've fell from the roof. Got kicked by horse. Drank stuff i shouldn't at my age, etc etc etc. I got many times yelled and scolded by my parents, but i never listened.
As you can see the times were full of excitement and joy, unlike now in the age of an adult. Everything is frustrating and just so boring.

RE: Things you did as a kid - Wooderson - 04-10-2014

Smoke weed everyday Smile

RE: Things you did as a kid - Froge - 04-10-2014

(04-10-2014, 02:00 PM)IIPEE Wrote: Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. JRPGs. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep. Games. Sleep.

RE: Things you did as a kid - Macgyverthehero - 04-11-2014

I used to do stupid things back in elementary school, like the two incidents that got me suspended.

RE: Things you did as a kid - VaeVictis - 04-11-2014

(04-10-2014, 03:18 PM)Dogfood Wrote:
(04-10-2014, 02:13 PM)Abraxas Wrote: I fashioned one like a flute and after baking it, tried to play it (I think I might still have it lying around).

did it work? Big Grin

Haha.
It looked like a hallowed out bread stick.

RE: Things you did as a kid - Romulator - 04-11-2014

Used to pretend I had a girlfriend.