Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Should I continue making this mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
72.97%
54 72.97%
I'll think about it.
12.16%
9 12.16%
No.
14.86%
11 14.86%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Fractured Life Series (Just Died!)
waqas12346 Offline

Threads: 38
RE: Fractured Life Series (Personal Issues (Again)!)

(03-27-2011, 11:12 AM)Nemet Robert Wrote: I managed to pinpoint my symptoms. They're different.

Headaches, minor memory loss, dead cold hands, pain in the hands when trying to warm them up, reduced concentration, hallucinations (visual, audible), sensitivity to touch (When someone touches you, it produces a bad feeling), minor shaking, unknown fear, eye pain, problems with vision (vision turns red), hearing problems, constant feeling of being watched.

Looks like it is something more complicated.

I can barely remember what my custom story is about atm.

Did you went to the doctor???
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2011, 12:05 PM by waqas12346.)
03-27-2011, 12:05 PM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Going to the doctor won't be much use. They would send me elsewhere. But since I may be facing up with something, I don't want to spread it to other people who live farther away from town. So no go.

And in my town, the hospital's full and quarantined. Already have some medicine with me that helped me really well, but now they're useless. They don't have any effect.

And I got a newer symptom: Water tastes like needles.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2011, 01:27 PM by Robby.)
03-27-2011, 01:26 PM
Website Find
waqas12346 Offline

(03-27-2011, 01:26 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Going to the doctor won't be much use. They would send me elsewhere. But since I may be facing up with something, I don't want to spread it to other people who live farther away from town. So no go.

And in my town, the hospital's full and quarantined. Already have some medicine with me that helped me really well, but now they're useless. They don't have any effect.

And I got a newer symptom: Water tastes like needles.

I'm worried for you Sad

Stop this project for somedays and take some rest, When you are fine then begin this project again Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2011, 04:11 PM by waqas12346.)
03-27-2011, 04:09 PM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

That is what I do when I'm not in my health.

Looks like my situation will become hopeless soon.

The hallucinations are getting worse, they're turning into dreams.

And I went through something bad yesterday. I was walking home, and, I found 2 dead dogs. But it wasn't a natural death. One of the dogs was bloody, it's tail was missing (it was cut off), it had only one ear, it's tongue was missing, along with several teeth. The eyes were cut out as well. There was also a small puddle of vomit and blood. I thought the dog tried to cough the tooth that went down it's throat, but vomited as that happened.

The other dog had a missing leg, 1 missing eye, no ears, large cuts on the chest, and it's jaw was apparently cut up into 12 pieces.

And every now and then, the bodies of those dogs appear in the corner of my eyes.

And no, it wasn't a hallucination. I touched the body, and it was clearly real.

When I first saw the dogs, sadness came through me ( I'm a dog lover, and a dead dog is enough to sadden me), but when I saw what happened, I was horrified.

I wanted to call someone to see the bodies for themselves, but something in me didn't want me to call anyone. 4 hours later, the bodies where gone. So someone else saw the bodies and took them away.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
03-28-2011, 11:42 AM
Website Find
Zuul Offline

Threads: 1

Seek help.

Anyways, I tried to play through the map and got stuck in the part where you're in the water, the path is blocked by two slimes and then a monster shows up. It just kept hitting the slime I was moved to for around 10 minutes until I saved and quit.
I also didn't really like the amount of moments where I lose control of the character for long periods of time and stare at things. You could also use fewer hallucination grunts because after a while they stop being scary. It got to the point where I just knew they were hallucinations and could run at them without fear of damage.
I did like how you added the dogs because it almost scared me to the point of screaming and flailing my arms around. Cynophobia, y'see.
03-28-2011, 10:40 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Yeah, the cutscenes were too much. I felt overloaded with those, and it took me away.

The dogs were good. They weren't too well, because they didn't attack, they just, you know, appear and disappear. That was my point.

And by the way, what is Cynophobia? I heard that word, but my memory loss got worse, and I just don't remember what that is.

03-29-2011, 11:23 AM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

(03-29-2011, 11:23 AM)Nemet Robert Wrote: And by the way, what is Cynophobia?

Let me guess. Abnormal fear of dogs?

I used a part of my later post so that you can figure out what I'm talking about. Memory loss is just a problem you can't forget.

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2011, 02:12 PM by Robby.)
03-29-2011, 02:09 PM
Website Find
Zuul Offline

Threads: 1

(03-29-2011, 02:09 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 11:23 AM)Nemet Robert Wrote: And by the way, what is Cynophobia?

Let me guess. Abnormal fear of dogs?

I used a part of my later post so that you can figure out what I'm talking about. Memory loss is just a problem you can't forget.

Yeah, it's basically dog-phobia.
03-29-2011, 03:38 PM
Find
waqas12346 Offline

Any progress on Fractured Life 2 ????
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2011, 01:15 PM by waqas12346.)
04-10-2011, 01:14 PM
Website Find
skypeskype Offline

Threads: 6

Story sounds awsome. I'll play it today if I have time.
04-11-2011, 10:54 AM
Website Find