Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Work in progress Plague Forest - Amnesia Full Conversion Mod
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31
RE: Plague Forest - Amnesia Full Conversion Mod

Been working on this for a while pretty inactively, but currently a lot more active, since my school ended. All i can say that this won't be out in a while, since this is just in the beginning. I'm currently working on this alone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I had some time over so i created this for you my friend,

[Image: 2hzl4l1.png]

I hope you like it, i had some time over so i didn't care.

I was thinking you can use this text instead of your current purple.

This took me a few of 20-25 minutes but i don't mind.

You can download the .PSD here incase you want to edit how it looks, and i recommend downloading this cause you will be able to edit it like this and remove the black background layer without going through troubble and making it look bad by removing it from the screenshot.

http://www.mediafire.com/?a3ukplvyd3drhm1

I would appreciate reputation and credits for this if you end up using it, i don't need big credits, maybe only in this thread and in ending credits just so that i get atleast something for making it Big Grin , anyways this looks great so far and from the description of the story i can really think that it's going to turn out good.

Hi.
06-11-2012, 06:10 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plague Forest - Amnesia Full Conversion Mod - by MaZiCUT - 06-11-2012, 06:10 PM