Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60
RE: Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast

• Mapping/Custom Story discussion

I could join in on a discussion of this, either by talking about my mod 'spacies' (http://www.moddb.com/mods/spacies ), modding HPL from my perspective/in general or in a discussion of how modding Amnesia has changed during my time on the forums and how the community grew (partly through let's players like cryaotic pewdiepie) - from early 2011 onwards. There are probably people better suited to discuss LPs, as I saw it from the perspective of a 'mod-maker' rather than a 'Let's player'.

Some ideas on how to arrange things:
I would suggest that the pre-prepared material is sent as bulletin points to 'the host' which then arranges them into a programme and dismisses unvalid topics. The host can then guide a discussion of the 'topics of interest' between (selected for that part of the episode) like-minded people, for example modders discussing modding - debating the topics which they felt were interesting to bring into discussion. The debaters are only aware of the topics/points sent in by themselves, which should keep it spontaneous while somewhat arranged within the topic at hand.

Of course everything wouldn't be done this way, there might be parts more alike 'interviews' - such as the describing of 'how to do a speedrun' etc.

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

11-03-2013, 03:36 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast - by Acies - 11-03-2013, 03:36 AM