Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Heartstopping moments [contains spoilers]
Noisecode Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Heartstopping moments [contains spoilers]

(09-25-2015, 08:46 AM)Fortigurn Wrote: Post yours. I had this one last night.

Oh man you must have been peeing your pants. I was peeing my pants watching you get hounded by that thing.

I did LOL at 23.45 when you tried hiding behind the gate (though it seemed to work, so good thinking)

I beat the game a couple days ago....and i already want to play through it again.

As far as heart stopping moments, I'll be honest, there were not a whole lot for me. The early stages of the game in Upsilon were perhaps the most tense. And the trip through the Curie was tough. I dunno. Soma was more suspenseful with the occasional tense moment for me than scary. I still enjoyed it immensely and it will most certainly get another play through.

Amnesia, on the other hand....freaked me the hell out. So much that i almost stopped playing it. Soma was disturbing in parts...and brilliantly so.... but i feel it was more thoughtful / suspenseful / thrilling than outright scary.

[Image: signature015.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2015, 11:51 AM by Noisecode.)
09-25-2015, 11:38 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heartstopping moments [contains spoilers] - by Noisecode - 09-25-2015, 11:38 AM