Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Please help me with the dogs in the workshop
grizwalter Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Please help me with the dogs in the workshop

I don't know if this applies to your exact situation in the game currently, but it might prove helpful in general when it comes to killing the dogs. At first I couldn't kill the dogs either, anywhere, but eventually came up with a system that seems to always work.

I alert one dog to my attention, having established two things:
1. My weapon is in hand and cocked for swing.
2. I know where I'm running to hide in a moment!

The dog will come at you and you just take a swing. Then, rather than trying to finish him off, you run to your hiding place, crouch down, and wait. In most locations of the game, the dog will run off and howl, looking for assistance. However, upon his return with help from a fellow hell hound, you are nowhere to be found.

In short order the dog will be alone again, and you just repeat the process. Doing this three times should finish the dog off for good. In other words, the damage you do each time is retained, and after three good hits, you've won. The dog will always fall down, then run away after a good strike, so you can hide and wait for it to be alone again.

Hope this helps.

Grizwalter
09-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread