Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Please help me with the dogs in the workshop
thetargos Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Please help me with the dogs in the workshop

Jeremy-Bailey Wrote:this works all the time. The hardest part, which isn't always that hard, is the first hit. Once you got the dog down, wait until he's up, hit him again; rinse and repeat.
for whatever reason, the program or a bug, does not allow you to hurt the dog while he's getting up. You have to wait until he is basically fully up.
Doing this correctly, and quickly enough, and he won't be able to touch you nor run off to get help.
Taking notes, that's exactly how I took the first dog when coming from the storage room into the main corridors (I first did the Storage room, didn't want to go into the basement so I went to check on the office, and that's when it appeared). I even got as far as to chase it when it ran off, not giving it chance to "call for help". However, the second time it strikes (I assume is the same dog) when I got past the locked door in the middle of the mines, I seem unable to hit it no matter what... The most frustrating thing is that I got as far as to get the TNT barrel into position, acquired the keypad's code, unlocked the door, and when loading the next area, the game crashed, so I have to do it all over again, and I don't seem to be able to strike at the dog not even once Sad

I'll try another time and see how it goes, hopefully the game won't crash again.
09-24-2007, 08:05 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread