The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walking Through Certain Walls
DragonRuins Offline

Threads: 4
Walking Through Certain Walls

Before I continue, I have searched around on the forums as much as possible to find a fix for this issue. Anything I have found I have either done improperly or it didn't fix my problem.

I'm currently working on my custom story, "The Bad Birthday", and I am having issues with being able to clip/ghost/walk through certain -base walls. Mansion base seems to be the most problematic.

I have turned my CS into a full conversion because I wished to have a separate launch and a new menu. I think this may be the source of the problem, but I am not sure.
Here are a few images of my root folder and maps folder:
Root Folder
[img]
[Image: qS8Q0.png][/img]

Maps Folder
[Image: knV9Q.png]

I decided to show the maps folder as well because it doesn't look like it's a .cache issue.

But I'm most certain that the base that is mainly affected would be the mansion base. I cannot say exactly what others are affected, but I do know that one is definitely not colliding. Yes, the collisions are checked.

I'm stumped on how to solve this issue so far, so any help would be much appreciated!

[Image: 76561198012068277.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2012, 10:29 PM by DragonRuins.)
10-30-2012, 10:13 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Walking Through Certain Walls - by DragonRuins - 10-30-2012, 10:13 PM