Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.79 Average
Work in progress [IFC] ETERNIUM: Mercy of the Mother
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: [IFC] ETERNIUM - Chapter One

(02-25-2013, 11:33 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 11:32 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 11:02 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 10:14 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 05:06 PM)Robosprog Wrote: It's not that amusing? What?.. That makes absolutely no sense, and a fair few people disagree with you there Humiliation, and if it's "average" how should I improve it, exactly? You go on about constant insulting etc being bad and we should be constructive and not just criticize yet here you are.

Oh dear.. I'm just saying my honest opinion you don't have already bite my head off if I say so. You should use more light in that room and maybe add realistic effects too.. if you want me to criticize you. It's fairly good and I'm not here to insult you're pictures just giving simple my honest opinion. If you can't take it you should stop this now what you are making. Dear god. X__X

You didn't give me constructive criticism, and I happily take criticism but when it is just "it's average" I get annoyed, especially when you who is arguably known as one of the more senior members does not give anything constructive to add. If you have nothing valuable to say don't say it. The criticism you provided there is useful, and I appreciate that, as you can see throughout the thread. I will happily alter rooms based off of feedback. I can take criticism - you've seen me take it a lot, and you know I respond well to it and you know your post wasn't constructive at all. Don't blame me for that.

Okay nvm. I don't comment nothing if you can't take even "average comments" because that PICTURE is average. Deal with it, retard.

Just quoting so this can be seen further.

Grow up.

“Life is a game, play it”
02-25-2013, 11:38 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread