Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.79 Average
Work in progress [IFC] ETERNIUM: Mercy of the Mother
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: [IFC] ETERNIUM - Chapter One

(02-25-2013, 11:32 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Okay nvm. I don't comment nothing if you can't take even "average comments" because that PICTURE is average. Deal with it, retard. You are so fucking childish about whole thing you can only approve comments like "Decent picture, amazing, professional etc" But not "Average" you just can't take it and you have to snap right away and have to complain and whine like a little kid. God you are so stupid and I think you don't understand anything about this community. Sorry for my harsh language, but you are not the only one who's attitube is like this.
The main reason Robo was bothered by your post in the first place was because it was rather vague simply because all it said was "average picture". He can accept it if you think that, but not really if you say why without leaving him hanging.

It "may" have been fine if all you commented on was the picture being average, but also you said "Not that amusing" which I honestly really have no idea what it means. I don't like people fighting, but could you at least explain where your comment meant precisely?

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2013, 02:52 AM by Kreekakon.)
02-26-2013, 02:46 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread