Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.79 Average
Work in progress [IFC] ETERNIUM: Mercy of the Mother
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: [IFC] ETERNIUM - Chapter One

(02-26-2013, 10:59 AM)Kman Wrote: I'm honestly going to have to agree with Humi here (his first post at least). The screenshot is good, but it really is just average imo. I've already seen a dozen variations of that basic room in other mods (same lighting, layout, detailing, etc). When I post a screenshot, I generally go for something I did that I thought was really unique or interesting, not just an average room. Of course it's necessary to have some of those rooms since you can't make every room be some unique new use of the assets, but I wouldn't post screenshots of them. I'd rather see one or two really unique screenshots a month than see a dozen or so of basic Amnesia rooms a month.

You are so right. Because I just simple get angry easily because "Average" word for Robo is really pissing him off right away. He can't just say what other people's in many threads" Like this: "Okay that's your opinion, fine! I will try next time harder and create something really unique picture. I'm just used to people's like that, this time I should explain better and avoid that annoying conversation.

You're problem here is Robo that you are posting these pictures too many in one day or couple days, that's why I say in first place it's average because you basically rushed and post it really soon. This is not a competition who is faster making decent or average pictures. Take you're time and spent even more time and make something really mind-blowing stuff with pictures and yes I'm sorry my attitube later on.. and that was pointless, but you have to see what I really mean here, I don't ever try to insult or begin argument or I'll try to avoid that much as I can, but this time basicly I little snapped and started barking other childish stuff, but one thing I Never start complaining, arguing or insulting for no reason.

and yeah guys if you don't understand some of my meaning or weird words.. because of my crappy english. Sorry about that.

I'm good for now. Just chill everyone now.

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2013, 04:01 PM by HumiliatioN.)
02-26-2013, 04:00 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread